Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Autumn Blessing - JustRite Stamps

So, I started making my Thanksgiving cards, how about you???? Have you? It will be here soon, and Michael commissioned me to make some cards for his coworkers. JustRite Stampers has a perfect challenge this week, which is COLORS OF FALL, so I thought it was perfect time for me to play along. And here is the card I made for it.



The shape was cut out using a brand new Samantha Walker Silhouette leaf shape, which I found in the Silhouette store today.  I was happy, as I had this leaf card in my head to create.  The JustRite Stampers stamps I used are called the Autumn Blessings Border and Centers. I also used Spellbinders on this card.

Hope you like my little card.  I am off to make another Grateful card and will be sharing it just in a few hours.

Hugs,
Print

6 comments :

Samantha Walker said...

So pretty! I've been wondering how this one would cut...it looked so pretty as I was designing it. This is an absolutely gorgeous project! I notice that you use a small scalloped decorative edge on many of your projects...I'm wondering if you would enjoy a few silhouette cuts that come with a small scalloped edge shadow background...hmmmm....it would be easy enough to do.

Sheri said...

This is very pretty! That cut is so elegant!

Fiona said...

What a stunning project!

Karen said...

Love this Eva!! So adroable and the colors are amazing!!

catnap said...

Love the shape!

Lillian Child said...

Congrats on the HUGE Flowersoft win with this lovely card creation!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin