Monday, October 18, 2010

2Sketches4You with Clear and Simple Stamps

Hello there...today I have a pretty Birthday card to share, which I made for Nicki's special day.  It was actually last week, but hope she will still like it.


Clear and Simple Stamps is sponsoring 2Sketches4You, so I decided to play along showing off one of my favorite Clear and Simple Stamps, In Bloom. The colors of this card were inspired by Heide Dronchi's card, which I saw on Splitcoaststampers and grabbed my attention!  Here is the sketch for you to try and play along.


Hope you have a lovely day!

Hugs,
Print

8 comments :

Lea L. said...

This is so pretty, Eva!! I love that houndstooth paper in the background!

Kazan Clark said...

oh Eva this is simply darling - such beautiful paper and embellies
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan

Jingle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it!

Lisa H. said...

beautiful. love all the pretty pink!

Nicki said...

OMG I LOVE this card Eva! Yay {insert happy dance} This is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much, I truly appreciate you!

Terrie B x said...

Eva this card is `Stunningly beautiful` always a pleasure to catch up...TFI:) X

Melissa Samuels said...

I saw your card on Two Peas, and had to visit your blog! I'm so glad I did. It's packed with eye candy (just love your cards). I'm your newest follower. <3

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I am loving those colors and that neat punched border.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin