Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You Make My World Happy

Good Afternoon bloggy Friends, hope you are having a lovely day!  I wanted to share a card I made this morning with you all.  Not often do I get to play with other non DT stamps, and last week by chance I was a winner of a My Favorite Things blog candy, which was a $15 GC.  First of all, thanks MFT!  That was a huge surprise, as I didn't even know there was a candy up for grabs...hehehe..but apparently I was meant to win it, as I was just looking at their stamps and wishing some of them.  So, once again, Universe provided..isn't that divine???

So, I ordered my little stamps and dies, and yes, I was a bad girlie and ordered a lot more than the GC was for....LOL ( I am officially blaming my DT mate Lisa Henke for that, but that's ok, because she just bought a something a lot more expensive on my count...LOL!!!!!).  I got my stamps yesterday, which was the speediest delivery I think in History!  So, I opened up my little package and I was so tickled pink to see my new little goodies.

The card I made is for MFT's weekly challenge, which is Back to School Blues and you had to use blue and something school related, so I did use blue and my back to school related item is my Girl's Paperie's lined paper, it reminds me of school books.

I made this card for Michael, who was having a tough day yesterday, let's just say, he had to work really hard to reframe a lot of things that happened to him to make it palatable for him.  So, I wanted to cheer him up and let him know how much he means to me, hence this little card.



Well, hope you like my little card and wishing you a fabulous rest of the day!!!

Hugs,
Print

21 comments:

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is such a sweet card!!!Don't you love it when we enable one another!!!So Fun!!!

scrapnata said...

It's so sweet!!!

Shantaie said...

Eva , this is just so sweet, the black stitching is a dramatic detail that really makes the card "POP"
Oh those dies are fab, I would have spent waaaaay more that 15 as well! :)

texasjodylynn said...

WOW! That is GORGEOUS!

Katie said...

How cute is this, love the fresh colors, her adorable paNts and the layered pearls.

Regina Mangum said...

Very cute, Eva! XOXO

Kathy Martin said...

Such a SWEET card! And where did you get that fabulous doily die cut? Is that from Spellbinders?

Tina said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! You ALMOST make me want to stamp! LOL! Your stamping is always so perfect... I love your work! Always so inspiring! :)

jonaks said...

its so lovely Eva!

Monique said...

This is so sweet... I love the ribbon and adorable image :)

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

This one is fun!!! Love that stamp, such a cute cute girl!!! Like a lot the colors you've used and perfect with the hints of blacj with it!! Love it!

Hugs, Wendy

Michele said...

This is darling Eva!!! Love the texture and pleated ribbon!

Karen said...

It's so much fun to win a prize. I won the July Zva Creative blog hop in July and my package just arrived today. It was definitely worth waiting for! Love the card; hope Michael has a better day tomorrow!

Eveline said...

What a sweet card and I hope it did make Michael's day a lot sweeter.
Isn't it great to win some candy now and then, have fun with yours.
Eveline.

Lisa H. said...

oh, my is this ever cute!!!! love the stitching and that fun ribbon (still need to get me some!). glad I could help make this card, happen, it's lovely!

LORi said...

Adorable!!!

HUGS - LORifo

Joanne B. said...

Eva this is stunning! Congratulations, your project is being featured in the MFT Blog today as part of Our Favorite Finds!

Alli Miles said...

What a GORGEOUS card!!! All the elements are just perfect.

Katie Skiff said...

COngrats on being the most Favorite Find!! This is too cute!

szbacn1 said...

I love your card!!! Kind of makes me wish i was Michael and ewcwiving it!

szbacn1 said...

sorry.... that was suppoed to be "receiving" as in receiving the card.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin