The Perfect Pair Blog Hop


For my La-La Land Halloween Release Blog Hop please scroll down!!



Hi blog hoppers!  Welcome to The Perfect Pair 2nd day Blog Hop!  Creative Cuts & More has paired up with Clear & Simple Stamps to bring you two days of amazing inspiration and prizes!  Weren't Lynn's projects beautiful? If you didn't arrive here from Lynn's blog, you don't want to miss what our designers have in store for you! The Perfect Pair Blog Hop starts at Diecut Diva Blogspot, so hop on back there to begin your hop.


Today I have two projects to share with you, a treat box and a matching card.  Both of my projects use October Afternoon designer papers, which I thought went perfect with these stamps and die cuts.  On my card I used the adorable Clear & Simple Stamps Summer Sand stamps and the Circle Small Window A2 card.


For my treat box again I used the Clear & Simple Stamps Summer Sand stamps  and Box with Handle and Triangle #01 Petites.  Isn't this box so adorable????


And now let's continue the hop!  Don't forget the prizes each 
company is offering, so make sure you comment on all blog posts to be eligible to win the prize!


Head on over to Becky's Blog and see what gorgeous creations she has waiting for you!

Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: ,