Monday, September 27, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday!!!  It's H{ippity} Monday time again.  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  I got to spend some time with sweet friends, so it was just wonderful.  And today I am getting on the plane again, as I am heading back up north again to see Michael.  Can't wait, that is all I can say!

Anyway, today I am actually the host for this wee's Ippity challenge and I am challenging you o

USE METAL
on your Ippity project.

I can't tell you how much fun I had with this challenge, and I will share with you how I made it on Thursday in my Ippity Tutorial, so wait till than, but for now, here is my pretty card I made.  Hope you like it.


Items used on this card:
Cardstock:  Stampin Up
Patterned Paper:  Sassafrass Indie Girl
Stamp:  Ippity, The Simple Things
Glue:  Helmar Gemstone glue,  Premium Craft, Quick-fix Adhesive Runner

Well, hope you have a lovely Monday and even lovelier Hop!
Hugs,

Print

20 comments :

Elisabeth said...

What a great job with that embossed metal background, Lovely details on this card!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Looks awesome Eva, can't wait to find out how you did it!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

Gorgeous card. Love the colors and how you used the metal. Very inspiring.

{jennie} said...

Lovely card! Can't wait for the tutorial!

Chris said...

this is fabulous! love the metal piece, can't wait for your tutorial!

Lisa H. said...

I'll be on pins and needles waiting to see how you did this! wow! looks sooo pretty and very cool!

Susan B. said...

Eva, this is just lovely! The purple flowers caught my eye, wonderful details as always!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Fab card, Eva! Love the flower soft on your flower image! :)

Angela Fehr said...

I love this, Eva! can't wait for the tutorial!

Kelly Landers said...

What a very cool card Eva!! I love all the metal touches you added and can't wait to see how you created that background piece!! It looks amazing!! Great challenge this week! It was fun!!

Bogner's said...

Very cool card Eva! I love the flowersoft and the screws. That is so cute!

Carisa said...

ahahaha, love how you are telling us to wait for your amazing tutorial with this sentiment!!! cheeky! love the way your used the flower soft with that stamp - great idea!

Carol's sweet creations said...

BeAuTiFul card! love everything about. have a great day.

Carol

FibreJunky said...

Oooooh!!!! I love love LOVE your card today! I've been so tempted to pick up some metal from Ten Seconds Studio...and now I'm going to have to get off my rear and just do it. It looks so great embossed like that!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

What an eclectic piece!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Love all the metal....perfect!!!!!!!!!!

Eryn Hagen said...

OH MY GOODNESS...LOVE LOVE!!!! can't wait to see the tutorial on thursday!!! :)

lynn said...

have a safe trip! such a lovely card and challenge, eva!

Kathy said...

This is sooooooo cool Eva. What a mix of wonderful details and layers. Love this exceptional card!

Angie Blom said...

wow this is just stunning. I love the embossing and like all the others I can't wait to see how it is done!! woohoo FANTASTIC!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin