Monday, September 20, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Good morning....happy Monday!  Hope you had a lovely weekend!  I sure did, as we spent it with friends, and just relaxed....ohhh, and made a bunch of cards, too..hehehe.

Today I am sharing my newest Ippity card for our new challenge, which this week Eryn is heading up and her challenge is to


So here is my card I made based on the SCS 294 sketch.  Michael claimed it for his office and I agreed with his choice, as this sentiment is very uplifting for any day.


Papers are again Echo Park Papers Life is Good line and the stamped panel was clear embossed, than inked up to resist the image.  Love this technique for silhouette images, don't you???

Well, enjoy the hop and have a fabulous week!  I plan on having one of those weeks...hehehe.

Hugs,
Print

15 comments :

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

Wow, I love the way you made that tree stamped image! Looks great and wonderfully colorful! We all should do that, make everyday the best! Perfect! Great to hear you had such a nice weekend and looking forward to see the rest of the cards you made!

Hugs, Wendy

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!! I love how vibrant and happy it looks. Wonderful job Eva.

lisa a.

Lisa said...

Beautiful!!!!

Elisabeth said...

Wow, this is so unique, love the design and how you stamped the tree image...fantastic card!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors.

lynn said...

love how you embossed the trees-this is such a pretty card:)

Carisa said...

this is stunning - i love how you popped out the sentiment.

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! This is gorgeous and so inspiring. I just love the colors, sketch, and all the fabulous stamps.

Rona said...

very pretty - yes that technique is perfect for that image!!! gorgeous card!!

Kathy Martin said...

So beautiful! LOVE the colors! :)

Lisa H. said...

oooo, great sketch, great use of that paper-LOVE it!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

The luscious colors are great!

Eryn Hagen said...

ohhhh ahhhh this is just stunning! LOVE how you created the background for those trees...and how you put the sentiment over it and popped up...how stinkin' creative YOU ARE!! thx for the inspiration girl! :)

NoraAnne said...

WOW! Hold on, let me lift my jaw off the floor! This is just stunning~BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Angie Blom said...

Like WOW!! This is just amazing!! I need to try this.. I loveit!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin