Monday, September 13, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHANIE!

Well, maybe it's not a surprise, since I am not the first blogger in the chain...hehehe...but regardless, the card I made for today's post is for Stephanie, who is celebrating her Birthday TOMORROW!!!!  Stephanie, wishing you a FABULOUS day with lots of LOVE!  And here is my card that is yet to be mailed off, but it will be on it's way, I promise...better later than never, right????

And we also have a challenge for you, which I made my card fit for, and it is to create a card with the colors:

RED, YELLOW, GREEN


Hope you like my card and that Stephanie will like it, too.

Well, that is it for me for today!  Hope you have a great blog hop, thanks for visiting my blog.

Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

Lisa H. said...

oh, wow! this is fantastic Eva. Stephanie will love it for sure. great layout.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

Very nice colors and those flowers are really pretty, love this card!

Hugs,
Wendy

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMg This is so Gorgeous Eva!!!!Thank You so much!!!I have been in tears here you ladies are amazing for doing this!!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Stephanie is one special birthday girl today.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely fantastic!!! Stephanie love it for sure!

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

Gorgeous card, love the black matting on everything...very striking!

Jen said...

Lovely card Eva! You have some fabulous shapes on this card, which I'm thinking you did with your Silhouette? Fun!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Out of this world gorgeous, Eva!

Kelly Landers said...

I love the OA papers you used Eva!! I know Stephanie is going to love this!! It is sooo beautiful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY---this is beautiful! LOOOOOOOOOOVE this card-love everything you make!! YOU are AWESOME:)

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a lovely, layered card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE it!!! The layout is fabulous and you used the colors so well :)

Susan B. said...

Beautiful!

shuggy said...

love it!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, this is sooo pretty!!
I know she will love it, it is so bright and cheery! The perfect card to make her smile!!

Thank you for sharing, Have a great week!

Rona said...

beautiful card as always - so many gorgeous details!!

lynn said...

lovely, lovely card, eva! stephanie will love it:)

Carisa said...

LOVE it!

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous Card Eva!! I am sure Stephanie will love it when she gets it in the mail!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful card Eva! I know Stephanie will LOVE it :)

JenMarie said...

This is gorgeous!

creative patti said...

WOW, Love it you did such a great job combining these three colors!!!

Suzi said...

Love this card & LOVE that OA paper!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin