H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Labor Day to you...wishing you a fun day full of parties, friends and family! Today we are hopping with Ippity and our theme for this week is:

FALL

So create a project using Ippity stamps in the FALL theme.  And as a little inspiration here is my card for you.


I am grateful for a lot of things in my life, but now, I have to add to my long list of things being grateful for, that FALL is coming...I will so enjoy nice cool days.  Funny thing is that I used to be a summer girl, but maybe as I am getting older somehow loving cool days just as much, so I am really looking forward to it suddenly.....hehehe..how about you???  What is your favorite season?  Are you changing it with your age, like I am???  I just thought it was interesting to share my little discovery.

Anyway, hope you have a lovely day and that you like me card.  I really had a lot of fun creating it.

Hugs,
Print

Labels: