Monday, September 6, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Labor Day to you...wishing you a fun day full of parties, friends and family! Today we are hopping with Ippity and our theme for this week is:

FALL

So create a project using Ippity stamps in the FALL theme.  And as a little inspiration here is my card for you.


I am grateful for a lot of things in my life, but now, I have to add to my long list of things being grateful for, that FALL is coming...I will so enjoy nice cool days.  Funny thing is that I used to be a summer girl, but maybe as I am getting older somehow loving cool days just as much, so I am really looking forward to it suddenly.....hehehe..how about you???  What is your favorite season?  Are you changing it with your age, like I am???  I just thought it was interesting to share my little discovery.

Anyway, hope you have a lovely day and that you like me card.  I really had a lot of fun creating it.

Hugs,
Print

20 comments :

Lene said...

Lovely card !!!

Have a nice week!

Lisa H. said...

summer is always my fave, BUT as the years go by, Fall is a very close second (if I don't think too hard about what's coming-snow-YUCK!). YOUR card is beeeee-utiful.

Bogner's said...

Fabulous card Eva. Love the colors and the pumpkins! And I really love the little house tag! So cute!

Steph Zerbe said...

Stunning! Great coloring of the pumpkins and I love all the texture. That little house charm is awesome! Great card!

Heather said...

What an absolutely FANTABALICIOUS fall card! LOVE the colors and your pumpkin dp! Totally rockin'!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hello Eva,

What a wonderful card this is!! I love the embossed background! And the wrinkled ribbon is very pretty, beautiful color green, perfect fall card!!

Hugs,
Wendy

StampinCathy said...

This is one beautiful and inspiring Fall card. I just love all the details and embellishments.

Lisa said...

Fall is my favorite season, always has been. If we could just skip winter.... ")

I love this!!!! Those pumpkins!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW..the pop of pink is so unexpected and so perfect!! FABULOUS :)

Carisa said...

omg, i am in love with your fall card! fall and spring are my favorite seasons. they give me the perfect temps. i love the fresh air and breeze coming thru my house.

NoraAnne said...

Eva, I love your card! The coloring of the pumpkins is fabulous and love all your little details, as usual!!!!!
I feel the same way about the seasons, summer used to be my favorite, but as I've gotten a bit older, Fall is it for me now!!!! Especially after the HOT, HUMID summer we just had!

Angie Blom said...

This is just stunning. love the background, the papers, the overall look, just FABULOUS!!.. I must say I love every season. I love the feeling of the beginning of each one.. like shedding a new light on life. and can't wait for the ending of each one to feel renewed again. I am just hoping that summer will last alittle longer right this minute. Have a great day Eva!! hugs

Elisabeth said...

Beautiful card Eva, love how you used the print paper as a mat on the label and banner!

Julie said...

Just gorgeous Eva, love all of those wonderful colors!

Jen said...

Gorgeous card with some fabby colors Eva! Love that b/g too!

lynn said...

yes, i'm a fall lover now that i'm...little older:) love all the great details on this card, eva!

Julie Ranae said...

Lovely card indeed, Eva...beautiful colors and dimension : )

Sassy said...

Fall is my fav season.... too darn cute of a card and love the little house tag!

Rona said...

beautiful card!!

Karen said...

Oh my gosh such fun elements like the little house on the ribbon, and the colors and those pumpkins!! WOW Eva..one stunning card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin