Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!! It's Hip Hop time and a special one as well.  Our DT is saying Good Bye to Michelle, who has been the heart of Ippity and welcoming Amy today!!

I am sad about Michelle leaving, and I feel so lucky that I got to meet her, she is one incredible, loving, AMAZING lady, I love her so much!  I wanted to make a card for her wishing her good luck in all she does and hope this card of mine will put a smile on her face.


This card uses my new paper love, Crate Paper's Restoration line.  I finally got my hands on some and had so much fun creating this card with it.

I also want to welcome Amy, I am so looking forward to getting to know you Amy, as I know if Angela loves you, we will love you, too!!!  :)

So, that is what I have for you today.  And now head on over to Karen's blog and see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you!

Have a fabulous day and hope to chat with you at Splitcoaststampers today!

Hugs,

Print

19 comments :

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

Gorgeous paper you used here! And love the different colors in your stamp, with the brown fence and that blue bird, perfect!! Like lot the cute outer border as well, looks like a stamp this way, very nice!

Hugs,
Wendy

Lisa H. said...

EVA! I'm in love with this card. That resortation dp is awesome (GREAT, another pack of dp I now need :) ) this is super fabby. love the tag you added to the bow.

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card Eva. I love those papers with these stamps... beautiful! Have a wonderful weekend!Xx

Maria Gurnsey said...

OH WOW...I NEED some of that paper. Michelle is going to love this....it's gorgeous :)

NoraAnne said...

Stunning, 'knock your socks off' beautiful~as always! I just love visiting your blog, always guaranteed to leave feeling super inspired! Thanks for sharing :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW Eva this is just beautiful! I LOVE that new Crate Paper don't you? This is just a perfect take on the sketch too-GORGEOUS!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabulous Eva! I just love the new CP papers and you have made one gorgeous card with it! Love all the fun happy colors.

lisa a.

Queen of Paper said...

CUTE CARD and layering. I just love it!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

STunning as always
Love blingy

Amanda said...

I love your card and how you used the chipboard on the bow! :)

Pamela said...

GORGEOUS card!!!! :)

lynn said...

just gorgeous, eva:)

StampinCathy said...

Love this card. Great colors and love all the details. Thanks for the inspiring eye candy along this amazing hop.

Kelly Landers said...

Just gorgeous Eva!! I know Michelle will love it!! It's so beautiful!!

Rona said...

pretty pretty pretty!!

Cathy said...

Such a beautiful card. Your using my new favorite paper line right now. I can't get enough of that restoration from Crate!!

Kathy said...

EVA this card is so so beautiful!!!! It's breathtaking really :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Oh, Eva--this is so pretty! I LOVE those tags and the ribbon...and the glitter brads! I love it all:)

Charlene said...

What a preety card :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin