Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday to you!!! It's Hip Hop time again! Last night I got an e-mail from a sweet friend, who asked a few of us to make an encouragement card for a friend of hers, who is going through some hard time health wise right now, so I felt the need to create a card for her. Our hip hop sketch this week is more toward a layout, but I didn't bring my pictures with me, nor had time to have some develop quickly, so making card was fitting me better right now. And for my sketch, I used this week's Mojo Monday sketch.


This past weekend, I was in Socal and I was going through my little paper pads and I pulled out my Perhaps Basic Grey pad, as the colors somehow were just resonating with me, so I choose to work with those papers for this card and here is what I came up with based on the sketch.


Well, that is it for today and hope this inspires you to pull out some older products..some of them sure endure times...Basic Grey is one of them, in my opinion.
And now hop on over to Karen's blog to see what GORGEOUS creation she has waiting for you!

Have a fabulous day!!!  Hope to chat with you at Splitcoaststampers today!!!

Hugs,

Print

26 comments :

AJ said...

wow- another jaw dropping creation Eva!!

creative patti said...

What a lovely card, I love the sentiment. Thank you so much.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

This one is very pretty!! Yep, those papers are surely still up-to-date, they work very nicely for this card! That sentiment is very wonderful and love the huge ribbon that you used to put the other sentiment on, very nice!

Hugs,
Wendy

Dolores said...

wow gorgeous

Lisa H. said...

this is beautiful and your friend will love it. i just love your style. and thanks for the chit chat yesterday, it was fun working through my crafty struggle with you. :)

lynn said...

she will so appreciate opening this beauty, eva:) i wish her well:)

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous! I love the sentiment!

dahlhousedesigns said...

absolutely beautiful eva!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

What a beautiful Get Well card. I just love the colors, your take on the sketch and that quote. Thanks for the inspiration.

Wendy said...

absolutely STUNNING

veggiegirlRD said...

sooo detailed....i want to be just like you when i grow up :-)

Lacey said...

beautiful card!

Liz said...

Simply gorgeous

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so gorgeous love the patterns and colors what an amazing card to recieve!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! OH MY! OH MY! LOOOOOOOOOVE it--I don't know how you do it--beautiful!

Pamela said...

Beautiful card! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Lisa said...

This is lovely!!!

Angie Blom said...

this is stunning I am sure it will put a smile on your friends face when she sees this. love it Eva!!

stampjourney said...

Great take on the sketch! So pretty!

Martha said...

ahhh just beautiful!

Shemaine Smith said...

Eva this card is so beautiful!!!

Ola said...

Absolutely stunning!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

BabyBokChoy said...

too beautiful for words.

Linda said...

Eva your out done yourself on this one my goodness! Just look how awsome this is I love it!

Linda Beeson said...

What a sweet card, I love the way you used the sketch and the patterned papers are wonderful.

Kim Wiseman said...

WOW, what an absolutely beautiful card! The quote is amazing, is it a stamp? Thanks for sharing :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin