Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Have a sweet day!

I have a sweet card to share with you this afternoon.  I made this card over the weekend, when I took a little time to play with my new My Favorite Things stamps and I had so much fun creating this little card, and hope my card shows just how much fun I had.

I used the My Favorite Things September sketch, and here is the little card I made with it.


Isn't she cute carrying that HUGE cupcake????  I saw this stamp months ago and fell in love with her as soon as I saw and finally I have her in my stash, so she is all safe...hehehe.  The papers I used are by Cosmo Cricket, which I think was perfect with this little image, and I even used the MFT flower die, that is how I made my little rolled flower.  Isn't that cute, too?   And those glittered little pearls are by Pebbles, which I can't get enough of, I just love their colors.  And the Spellbinders die is again Scrap-mart's exclusive die, as you can see, it is a favorite, another thing I can't seem to create without.

So it happens that my card fits perfectly the ABC Toy's and Crafts challenge this week, which was this pretty inspiration:



Anyway, just wanted to share this sweet little card.  Tomorrow get ready for 9AM CST, there is going to be an AMAZING JustRite Stampers Blog hop...hope you come to visit, as I have a pretty card to share.

Hugs,
Print

10 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous gorgeous Eva! such an adorable image and I love all the layers!

(-: Heidi

Rhonda V. said...

So very sweet Eva! I love that image with the huge cupcake, totally cute!!! Another fab creation gf!!!

Shirley said...

She sure is a cutie and that big cupcake is too fun!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey sweet Eva! This is amazing. I love all the layers, pattern papers and that amazing image! Hugs,

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Girl, this is just about the sweetest card I've ever seen!! That image is awesome and the composition is phenomenal. Thank you so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!!

Cheryl Walker said...

DARLING card, I love all the details youve added!! Beautiful job, and thank you for joining us at ABC Toys and Crafts Inspiration Challenge!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Justine said...

WHOA blew my little creative inky socks right off my feet. I am in love with that image and an exclusive Spellbinders die, are you kidding me, how cool is that!!? I want one. If you don't have a recipient in mind I know of someone that would cherish this with their whole heart.

Jacilynn said...

Love that flower! What a great image.I love your take on the inspiration challenge. Thanks so much for playing with us at ABC Toys & Crafts!
:) Jacilynn

Tenia Nelson said...

Miss Eva.....you the bomb girlie and this card is way awesome too!! Thanks for playing at ABC Toys and Crafts!!

Ayana Posadas said...

Love your coloring! This card is way too cute! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin