Caardvarks -Tiffany Doodles

Hey everyone, it's a new Caardvarks release time and an announcement that we are going back to our twice a month releases, so you will see us posting a new challenge on the 5th and the 20th, like we used to, we just took a little summer vacation, and now we are back. Wait till you see the line up of all the amazing sponsors!!!! They are all fabulous, that is a promise!!!

And today, we start up with Tiffany Doodles as being our sponsor.



Her digi stamp designs are so fun, and so versatile. So today I have two cards to share with you.  First of all we had our fabulous Heidi create sketches for us to work with, and I just love her sketches!!!!  Here is her first sketch, which you could make a great scrapling with, but I went with the long card look instead.  Here is her sketch.


And here is my card, where I used Tiffany's clouds and birdies, they are just sooooo cute and I have been dying to use them!!  I also used SRM stickers as my sentiment...they are awesome, too and so easy to apply!!!


Here is Heidi's second sketch, which is another beauty!!!


And my card, which is using Tiffany's Lily flowers...so pretty!!!  And again my sentiment is an SRM Sticker...don't you love it??  Ohh and the Spellbinders is the infamous Scrap-mart exclusive that I can't stop playing with....hehehe.


OK, now, if you didn't come here from Caardvarks, head on over there, as you don't want to miss out on seeing all the amazing creations by our DT!!!!  And hope you play along as well....Heidi's sketches are always so fun to work with, so  let us see what you come up with!!!
Print

Labels: ,