Wednesday, August 11, 2010

La-La Land Crafts Challenge

Hi and welcome to a new challenge for La-La Land Crafts.  Today we are celebrating Christmas in August, so we are sharing Christmas cards made with La-La Land Crafts stamps.

So for today's card I decided to use Building Snowman Maya.  To me, this image is just so adorable and she sure was fun to color in as well!  I used Cosmo Cricket papers and here is what it looks like.


So......what do you think???  Isn't this a cute card????

By the way, did you see the newest La-La Land stamp????  It's a BOY!!! And his name is LUKA! Take a look at him and let me know what you think....He is actually available this week as a digi, how fun is that??? So, if digi is your thing...you better grab him quick...but don't you worry in a few weeks he will be available in rubber stamp format, too!  :)


Can you imagine making the cuuuutest Halloween card with Pirate Luka????  I sure can!  I am sooo amazed the way Irina colored him in and I got to see it in person, too...soooo cute!  I can't wait to color him in...that is for sure!


Make sure you hop on over to the La-La Land Crafts blog to see all the designer's cards, as I know they are amazing!  Hope you play along our challenge, too!

Have a fabulous day and thank you for visiting!
Hugs,
Print

5 comments :

Jenny said...

Super cute Eva!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Eva, I love this image! Gorgeous layout and the tiffany blue bow is fabulous! Such a fantastic card!

Jana Weaver said...

Adorable card Eva...love the layout, and such great colors!!

Karen said...

How amazng is this card and love your choice of papers and colors Eva! Utterly adorable!!

Kristine said...

This card is so AWESOME Eva!! I just LOVE those papers and colors... and cute sentiment too! LOVE IT =D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin