Sunday, August 8, 2010

La-La Land Birthday Bash Party - Question for you

Today is the final hop for La-La Land's Birthday Bash and we have a question for you.  By the way, if you didn't come here fro Kristine's blog, please hop over the La-La Land Crafts Blog to start the hop, as you don't want to miss out on all the cuteness...

Which Stamp Would You Like to See Join the LaLa Family?

So what you need to do today to be eligible to win a La-La Land prize, you just need to tell us on the La-La Land blog what image would you like to see in La-La Land???    I can't wait to see your suggestions!!!  I know they will be fun to read!

Today I have another fun card to share with you, and the scene idea came from Michael, so I have to thank him for that..hehehe.. I just love Bill and Maya, they are sooo cute together, aren't they????  Again, I used October Afternoon papers for this card and I even cut out one of their little girlie images and colored her in with my Copic markers...just love how this card turned out!


Anyway, here are today's participants and make sure come back tomorrow to my blog to see if you won and check out the La-La Land blog to see who won the BIG PRIZE!

La-La Land Crafts Blog

Eva Dobilas (thats me!!!!)

La-La Land Crafts Blog


Oh and before I go...have you seen the newest Marci yet???  She is the cutest little ballerina!!!





Hope you are enjoying the hop and pick up some of these cute stamps, they are really so fun to work with and the nicest deepest etched red rubber, so you really get a great image as you stamp them!

Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

Samantha Walker said...

So cute, EVA. LOVE your designs...you have such style!

Margreet said...

All images used are fab for LaLa....love your scenery!...you did a great job!
xxx Margreet

Jerusha said...

This is an amazing card! I love how you have created the water - it looks awesome! And the sweet cows are just so adorable! And the girl in the background making a sand castle...LOVE IT!

creative patti said...

Just love the cows!!! OMG, lve the rretro feel of the paper you used. Great card all around. Thanks for sharing.

craft-princess said...

So many great details to this card and I love the background!! Very creative!!

Mirabelka said...

fabulous card! I love the wavy water and umbrella!
this is fun on the beach!

Kristine said...

What a FUN card!! LOVE that you put this couple in the water!! Genious idea *Ü* Cute beach umbrella too and the whole scene is awesome.

Debbie said...

I love the cows! They are just perfect for this card.

Kimberly S said...

How fun! Love the DP you chose to use with them, your coloring is lovely, and that bit of paper piecing is fabulous! :)

Lori said...

How fun!!! The little girl and dp's give such a retro feel. Bill, with his swimming suit finishes off the look.

Irina said...

I got to see this card in person a few weeks ago and fell in love with it!!! Most AWESOME!!!!

Elena said...

Amazing summer scene! LOVE it!

Dawn Edwards said...

What a Cute Summer scene Great Job!

Terri Sproul said...

too cute...

Helen said...

What a fun card! I love Bill & Maya in the water! Your dp is adorable, too!

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Eva, this is FANTASTIC!!! Once again, I LOVE the beach scene you've created! Too clever, dear girl.

Hugs,
Lisa

Jenny V. said...

Wow what a fun card, love the scene of it. Great job!

Jodi said...

Love this ~ the papers, the adorable cows, the paper pieced umbrella and the glitter ~ just fabulous.

Kathy Winter said...

So very cute!! I love the scene here, so summery.

JoAnn said...

Great Card!!! I love this image, Bill and Maya. This is a great summer card, Thanks for sharing.

carrie said...

Love the stamp of Bill and Maya. Your card is great. I love the bright color combination of paper and the way there are the horizon lines of sky, beach, and water.

Maureen said...

Super fab card! The scene is fantastic! Love Bill and Maya in the water with the glitter waves and that paper pieced umbrella is just the cutest!

Ola said...

This is such a sweet card.... I love all the detail and the paper pieced umberella (I love paper piecing)!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin