Sunday, August 8, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 1!!!

FOR MY LA-LA LAND BIRTHDAY POST, PLEASE CLICK HERE

Hooray!!!! It's here, it's here!!! It's our Ippity Sneak Peek Blog Hop and you should have arrived here from Angie Blom's blog, but if you didn't, please hop on to the Ippity Blog to start the hop, so you don't miss anything!  Finally we get to share sneak peeks of our new Ippity cards made with the new Ippity stamps coming out! In the course of the next few days, till Thursday, our Design Team is going to show you cards made with our new stamps!  So, get ready to be WOW'D!!!  And I also want to welcome our new Guest Designer, Angie Blom, who will be creating along with us for the next three months.  I am so happy to have her on board, as I just love her work, she makes amazing layouts using stamps and cards and wait till you see her shaped cards...she is amazing with them, too!!!

Thursday will be our big release day and we are going to party, so stay close to the Ippity blog as we will be making announcements there!  We are going to have challenges and this time you will get a little more time to create for them, too!  :)

So, without talking more, let me share my first little project I made with the HOUSE A HOME set.  I just love this little set, and made a little wall hanging shadow box that I cut with my Silhouette and the papers are all by Echo Park Paper called Life is Good!  Don't you just love that name???  I do!!!  So here is my first little creation!


My second project is a card using the same papers actually and the new sets I used are called LIFE IS THE JOURNEY and a new single stamp called THOUGHTS FROM THE PAST!  I know this background stamp will be used over and over again and will be most likely a top seller.  So here it is...


So, what do you think so far????  Hope you like them, as our Design Team sure does!!!  And now you better hop on over to see what Karen has waiting for you!!!  I know it will be something AMAZING!!

Enjoy the hop and have a FABULOUS Sunday!!!  See you tomorrow with another sneak peek and H{ippity} Hop!!!

Hugs,
Print

46 comments :

dahlhousedesigns said...

Such beautiful projects! You are amazing!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

oh, EVA! those papers are amazing, can't wait to get some. love what you did, that door hanging frame is fantastic! and yes, I know we'll all be using that background stamp over and over and over-it's just perfect!

Carole said...

Your work is always drool worthy! Am in love with these papers!!

Bogner's said...

I love your wall hanging! That is so cute! And your card is amazing. Love all the colors!

Lillian Child said...

Very sweet shadow box, but your card really knocks it out of the ballpark! The use of different bright and bold colors - amazing! And that stamp is gonna find a home in my stash for sure!

Erika M. said...

Your creations are lovely! I can't wait to see the whole release of new stamps!

Angie Blom said...

WOW, stunning projects Eva.. I love all your details, just amazing.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! The papers are just fabulous and just love love love how you used the stamps. So inspiring. Lovin the sneak peeks.

Kelly Landers said...

Wow Eva, you sure showcased the new stamps and the new papers so wonderfully! I just love that shadow box wall hanging. We both had the same idea to paper piece the houses. They look great that way!! Love all your stuff... have a fabby day!!

stampjourney said...

Fabulous projects! Love the heart banner and the fun colors you used! And that border in your wall hanging is so perfect with your design!

Karen said...

I adore that wall hanging and those papers are perfect for it! And, what's not to love on the 2nd card too Eva! Gorgeous!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great stuff Eva!

Jen said...

Awww, that wall hanging to adorable and your card is fabulous! You never dissapoint and are always inspiring Eva!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love them both...especially the shadow box!

Corey W. said...

I'm in love!!!

wig4usc said...

Pretty colors, pretty images, I can't wait to get my hands on the postcard stamp!

Emily Keaton said...

What great new-release {ippity} projects!! Thanks for the fun sneak peek :)

BJ said...

Totally love your project...the hanging is so cute!
the card ia amazing.

TanySol said...

Awesome cards Eva!!!!
Looove the postcard!

Jillisgram said...

Cute projects Eva --- especially love your wall hanging!

Valerie G said...

Beautiful projects. Love that background stamp!!!

Marcy H. said...

Fabulous Project Eva!! Just love the wall hanging!! Cute Set..

JPScraps said...

Amazing projects with the new stamps!

Regina said...

Stunning projects, Eva. I especially like the shadow box -- what a creative idea!

ReneeK said...

Love the colors!

lynn said...

adorable wall hanging, eva! beautiful card!

jan said...

Love does make a house home!

Michelle said...

I'm loving what I see so far! Love your projects!

Emma said...

WOW I love these! Love the colors!

Gwen said...

LOVING these houses!!!

Aleks said...

These are sooo sweet! I love the little wall hanging..it's sooo perfect!! I can't wait to play with this set!

{jennie} said...

Love how you used these stamp sets! Can't wait to see more!

jennifer mitten said...

Fantastic creations, as always!

creative patti said...

Great Job! Love all the bold colors...

Ola said...

Absolutely beautiful... you are so very talented! I love those papers and of course I LOVE the stamps!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Rona said...

Gorgeous Eva!!! I love that the vintage image is beautiful even on bright fun paper. Gorgeous Gorgeous Gorgeous!!

catnap said...

Love the jaunty houses

Maria Gurnsey said...

AMAZING as always Eva. Love the ecclectic style of your cards...they are always fabulous :)

Nikki said...

i LOVE the colors in the house/home card!!

FibreJunky said...

Oh Eva!! I really love that shadowbox you made!! What a beautiful thing to hang in your home!

Ginny said...

I love how you did the sentiment on the shadowbox!

Liliana said...

LOVE your projects! They are both beautiful and I love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

virpags said...

OMG...your Life is a Journey card is gorgeous. And your shadowbox is fantastic!! Great work!

JenMarie said...

WOW and WOW!!!

Ravengirl said...

Wow, what amazing projects! Love, love, love that new background stamp!

JessicaK said...

Gorgeous projects Eva!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin