Monday, August 16, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday to you!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  We had a perfect, sweet weekend!  We went to Monterey Bay Saturday and had a fun day, wow....what a gorgeous place that is!  I am so grateful to have been able to see such beauty!  We had an amazing lunch, I had seared scallops, OMG...it was sooo yummy...  Than we headed to the Aquarium, but it was so crowded, we left after 20 minutes.  From what we saw, I know it's an amazing place, but we just couldn't handle the crowd and the fight to get to see things, so I think I will just return with my son during the winter, when it might be a little less crowded.

Sunday, we had a relaxing day, watched a bunch of movies and just spent time together, as I am heading back to Socal for a week again today, so I will be traveling again today.

Anyhow....I do have a cute card to share with you that I made yesterday.  This week our theme is

USE A STRING

And here is my card I made with new Ippity stamps.  I love this sentiment so much from the Quotes A'la Happy set.  


Anyway, hope you have a fun hop and a lovely day!

Hugs,
Print

18 comments :

Carisa said...

eva this is beautiful!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great use of all the Ippity stamps an this lovely card!

the whimsical butterfly said...

OMG EVA!!! This is so gorgeous and that flower is amazing-I don't even know where you start on always picking such awesome DPs to go together too-I LOVE your work! SO much!

Angie Blom said...

I agree Gorgeous it is!! Loving the delicate flower and loving the X's around the card.. amazing girl!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

this is so FUN and HAPPY!!! I love everything about it :)

NoraAnne said...

Every little detail is just AMAZING! You wow me every time!!!!!! Just gorgeous!

Renee' Dezember said...

Beautiful card Eva! I love your flower :)

Nicki said...

Eva you have been a creating machine, and each so lovely and full of detail. I think every day i get a new favorite from you :)

Elisabeth said...

Love that you used the background stamp to create the leaves, adorable card!

Rona said...

love this card - so many fabulous stamps - I love it!!

My Angel said...

Beautiful Card Eva!!

Martha said...

adorable.

lynn said...

happy and adorable!

Pinkllilac said...

Love this card Eve and the stamp.
Hugs Linda

Lisa H. said...

oh, sooo, soo sweet! love that quote and your card is lovely.

Karen said...

Such a beautiful card! I love that flower too. So sorry your trip to the aquarium was ruined by the crowds. We had a fabulous visit there many years ago. All of us still talk about it.

JenMarie said...

Ooo...FABulous!!!

Suzi said...

Beautiful. Love the felt. I need to get out of my "paper only" rut & try something new. Maybe if I didn't wait until 2 hours before the cards was to be posted....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin