Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!!! I am slowly melting in Southern California and missing Northern California at the moment....today we had 97 degrees...yikes, so needless to say, I am counting down the days till I return to Northern California.  Gosh, I never thought I would say that, as I have been such a Southern California girl all my American life.  The bad thing is, that while it's so hot I can't even create and I had plans of making like 10 cards this week...I guess, that won't happen. The good news is my kitties are happy to have me back and I get to spend some time with my son, so all is well after all.


Today we have a special guest in our Hip Hop line up, our Ippity Guest Designer for the day!! I have long loved Lynn's projects, so when she won the contest that lead her up to this spot, I was so happy for her!  So make sure you check out her Blog!!




So now I have a fun card to share with you, which I made with the newest Ippity stamps using Maria's sketch!   Thank goodness I made this last week, or else I would have no card to share with you today..hehehe


 The card base is cut with my Silhouette again, papers are by October Afternoon and the ribbon was adhered with Helmar 450, which is the best for creating with ribbon!

Hope you like my little card and now hop on over to Karen's blog to see what gorgeous creation she has waiting for you!




Wishing you a cool and happy summer day and a fun Hip Hop!

Hugs,
Print

27 comments :

BishopsMommie said...

wow precious card..love this so fun!!

Terrie B x said...

Not jelous that it`s 97 degrees there and it`s cold and raining here!!!!Yeh right I know where Id rather be right now!!!!!!lol..
Your card is stunningly Beautiful Miss Eva...TFI
Always a pleasure to catch up my `friend`:)xxx

Pat said...

Love the sentiment on your pretty card.

StampinCathy said...

Your card is just gorgeous and so inspiring. I just love how you did your ribbon and added the pearls.

lynn said...

eva, i love that you added the pearls to your ribbon!-beautiful card!

Erika M. said...

Such a lovely card!

Bogner's said...

WOw this is so fabulous! I love the sentiment and the stitching around the layer! So fun!

Dolores said...

beautiful card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE the pearls on the ribbon and you are seriously killing it with that stitch stamp...I need to get it inky...I love the really soft look of it in the white ink!!

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Card Eva~~ Love how you did the ribbon!!

Rona said...

very sweet Eva - love the ribbon and pearls :)

Monique said...

Wonderful card... I love that sentiment... Great DP,,,thanks for the inspiration :)

Connie said...

I love your card!!!! wonderful looking!!!

Aleks said...

Always my fave stop on the hop because you present your cards so fabulously and you have a style I wish I could possess...how do you spell that anyways? hehe!

Martha said...

just beautiful

Kristen said...

Great card, I am going to have to find the Helmar. I love using ribbon and especially love the pearls you added to this. The Cross stitching on the black is very nifty too, great idea to use it there and on the sentiment too

Bethany said...

I am in awe! This card is stunning! Fantastic details!

Cindi said...

fab card..I love that ippity set
:)

Lisa H. said...

soooo beautiful! love that sentiment. and your ribbon treatment-ahhhhh!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You never stop amazing me, Eva;) This is FAB! I love the ribbon and the pearls (which I was going to try this week--just didn't get around to it! YOU rocked that idea!). I love your stamping and colors...everything is PERFECT:)

Lillian Child said...

We're at the "melting" point here in the midwest as well - it's been a sweltering summer! And what a gorgeous card creation - just stunning!

JPScraps said...

You always create beautiful cards!

creative patti said...

I just love this paper line, Great Card.

Ola said...

Your card is fabulous... great work! It's supposed to be back up in the high 90's here next week.... so we'll be melting again, and I can't remember the last time we had rain!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Angie Blom said...

beautiful Eva, I love that ribbon technique.. stunning.

Liz said...

Mucho Gusto

Michele said...

This is adorable! Love the ribbon treatment too! Hope it cools off soon for you!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin