Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday and Hip Hop!  And today is our Ippity Summer Release Day, so it's a BIG DAY!!!  And you are invited to celebrate with us!!!


Are you ready to see the new stamps in their full glory????  If you liked the sneak peeks, I know you will love seeing the new stamps as well!  You can check them out on the Ippity Blog.  And if you are not an Ippity Chick, you can locate one the same place and get your new Ippity stamps!  


We hope you come to hang out with us at Splitcoaststampers, it will be a super fun day!  But for now, let me share a card of mine that I made with this week's sketch inspiration.




And here is my take on it, which I made with one of the new sets I haven't shared anything with called YOU DESERVE.  And of course I used our new release papers by Echo Park Papers called Life is Good.


Hope you like my little card and for now head on over to see what gorgeous creation Karen has waiting for you!  I know it will be something AMAZING!!!




Enjoy the hop and have a FABULOUS Thursday!!!  See you at Splitcoaststampers!

Hugs,

Print

27 comments :

Elisabeth said...

Ah Eva, so beautiful!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing all of these.

Ravengirl said...

So bright and cheery! Love it!

My Angel said...

Stunning Eva!! Love the bright colors!!

Ola said...

This is gorgeous.... I love the bright colors!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

creative patti said...

Amazing!, enough said, thank you...

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful and so inspiring. Lovin all the sets on this release.

Mindy Miller said...

I just ordered that Echo Park paper - love it! And, what a fantastic card!

JPScraps said...

Awesome as always!!

Ginny said...

I Love thos e flowers, we picked some of those up at CHA too and I can't wait to use them!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just love how you always use such bright and fun colors!!! Gorgeous Eva, just gorgeous.

lisa a.

Rona said...

gorgeous card - love the color combo!!

Erika M. said...

Your card is incredible!

marilyn said...

Beautiful card, as always!

NoraAnne said...

Eva, your card is just gorgeous! I really love how you use black with a lot of the bright colors, really a beautiful outcome!

FibreJunky said...

Gorgeous!!

BishopsMommie said...

beautiful!!

Gwen said...

Gorgeously over-the-top extravagant!

Angie Blom said...

wow, beautiful card Eva, I love the flower ribbon down the side.. stunning creation.

Lisa H. said...

I knew it would be fabulous. LOVE all the details you added to the sketch. nicely done!

Jennine Chambers said...

LOVE IT!!

Court said...

I love those roses and you have such a beautiful name. It's on our list of possibilities for a girl whenever we have children. :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the glittery sentiment layered over all that yummy goodness!!! AMAZING :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH WOW--another beauty!! I love visiting here:)

stampjourney said...

So fun! Love the bright and cheerful colors!

lynn said...

just beautiful, eva!

Terrie B x said...

Oh My so `beautiful` love the colours Miss Eva...
Hope you and yours are well..
such a pleasure to catch up with all your beautiful creations...TFI
Have a fab week:)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin