Friday, August 27, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

It's been a while, since I participated in Friends with Flair, but today I do have a card to share with you that's Unity.  Hooray for that!!!  Are  you ready for the weekend?????  I sure am!!!!  Sooner the better...hehehe.

Anyway, here is my little card I made with an older Unity KOM and I am so glad I pulled them out, as I really love these images...aren't they just cute???  And I paired them up with some adorable Cosmo Cricket papers, doesn't get a whole lot better, does it???


Ohh...and of course I had to sneak some Ippity birds in on the bottom...LOL...after all they are made by Unity, right?

Anyway, hope you like my little card, it sure is a happy one!

Thanks for visiting, have a wonderful Friday and an even more wonderful weekend!
Hugs,
Print

19 comments :

Bogner's said...

WOW! I love how you did the sun. It is amazing! That glitter on the rays of sunshine is such a great idea. I am going to have to add glitter next time to make my sun look as cool as yours!

StampinCathy said...

This is one bright and cheery HAPPY card. I just love all your creative MOJO on this card.

shuggy said...

so cute!

Lisa said...

Adorable!!!!

JenMarie said...

Cute and HAPPY! Love it!

Susan B. said...

Wow Eva...what a fun card!

Rona said...

Fun card!!

Scrapcollectr said...

So many wonderful touches to peruse! Great eye candy. TFS!
=D

Linda said...

How cute is this? I love it! and so sweet and make smile too!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

I love this! It is so much fun!

jo said...

Fabulous card Eva!

lynn said...

such a happy mix of unity and ippity! have a great weekend,eva!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

You never stop amazing me--this one is a great card too! LOVE those birds---and the colors....the papers...you ROCK!

Angie Blom said...

I just love this card, so bright and wonderful. XX

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just adore how fun this card is!!!

lisa a.

Lori said...

So sweet, Eva! Love the sparkly rays of sunshine.

Karen said...

I just love this totally cool card Eva!! That sun and sweet little birdies are super sweet!!

Maria Levine said...

Well that is indeed a very happy card! Love the papers and how you put it all together!

Jen said...

OH my gosh, this card reminds me of how busy a day can be...traffic, the sun shining, chatting...heehee...love this card Eva!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin