La-La Land card

Today is Wednesday and it's La-La Land Crafts challenge day. Even though I couldn't participate in today's challenge I wanted to share a card with you and make sure you check out the challenge they have going on for this week, as they are always so fun!

This card is my very first La-La card, and made it while up in San Jose, so the picture is really not good, but I still wanted to share it with you. I made it for a little girls birthday and I think it's cute. I believe the sketch was from that week's Mojo Monday. Anyway, here it is.


Papers are yummy Crate Paper...speaking of them...did you see their amazing new release???  OMG!!! I so love it!!

And remember from Aug 1 - Aug 9, La-La is having a Big Birthday bash with some amazing surprises...OMG!!!  I can't hardly wait and I have the two cutest cards to share next week, and I know the other designers do, too!!  So, you don't want to miss that!!

Have a fabulous day and make sure you check out La-La Land Crafts Blog to see what everyone made for the challenge this week!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: