Tuesday, July 6, 2010

JustRite Birthday card

JustRite Stampers blog has awesome challenges every week and I have been wanting to play along and this week I was able to make some time and I inked up my new stamps that I so love.  This week's challenge is about Inside Out cards, meaning that you have to create a card, but finish it on the inside, too.

The way I got inspired to do this card this week is that Splitcoaststampers has a Technique Challenge every week and I get their notification on Sunday nights.  This week's technique totally intrigued me, as it was about creating a home made gorgeous little flower.  So that was my starting point.  I knew I wanted to make the flower and I wanted to use one of the new sentiment stamps Justrite just came out with.  So here is what I came up with.


I made the card front this morning, than I had a Copic class to attend this afternoon, which was AWESOME!!!!  Thanks Jennie Black!  You rock!  I learned so many fun things in my class and can't wait to practice!!!  Well, after my class I had to run an errand, which happened to be next to Michael's and I have a few 50% off coupons in my valet, and have two Martha Stewart punches on my WANT LIST (ok, fess up, how many do you have on your want list..hehehe), so I stopped and picked up the punch that Amy Sheffer uses so eloquently on her cards, ohhhh..how I love everything she does..  Anyway, I came home and picked out a little sentiment I thought would be perfect for a Birthday card and finished off my card using my new punch.


And that is the story on my card..hehehe...hope you like it.  I am off to make one more card for the day.  Today was a crafty day, that is for sure.  I started off with a layout for next week, and this card, than took the Copic class and I am now getting ready to work yet on another card for tomorrow.  By the way, tomorrow, I will literally have 3 posts on my blog, so come back to check it out.  You might like it..hehehe

Thanks for visiting and have a lovely evening!
Hugs,
Print

8 comments :

Sheri said...

I love the vintage look of this card! Very pretty!

Karen said...

Eva..Your card is stunning and your flower turned out so gorgeous!! I just saw both tutorials, and the SCS challenge, and I'm inspired to try this as well! Thanks for the link!

Hugs,

Eveline said...

It's beautiful Eva. I so wish we had shops like Michaels here.
Eveline.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

This is gorgeous! Love it!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card!

Mary Jo said...

What a special card. This is just awesome.

Linda Beeson said...

Gorgeous card and what a fun surprise to find that great inside greeting.

Liz said...

Just stunning that flower is so precious gona check it out.. Beautiful beautiful just like you.!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin