Monday, July 19, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday! Well, this has been one loooooooooooooong tiring weekend, that is for sure. Without writing too much, we are looking for a new place to move and spent my last week and this whole weekend searching and looking at prospective places. I just want a quiet nice place. We have a nice place now, but VERY NOISY! So, looking for a quiet and nice place. For some reason it's so hard to find that combination. I guess we might be a little spoiled...hehehe.....Anyway, the search is still on and I have so many cards to make before I leave for CHA and looking for a place to live is totally taking up way too much of a time. So, if you can send us some good vibes, I would really appreciate it at the moment.

So, today Eryn challenged us to use her favorite color combo turquoise/yellow plus one other color, so to me, that screamed Cosmo Cricket DeLovely right away and here is the happy little card I came up with.



Isn't this card screaming happiness????  I sure think so...and I love it!!  I love these three colors together, they are so yummy.

Well, hope you enjoy it as much as I do and hope you create a card for the challenge as well. 

Hugs,


Print

27 comments :

Eveline said...

I like the card.
Good luck with finding the perfect place.
Eveline.

Rhonda V. said...

Eva, I'm so sorry you have to be house hunting! Hope it all goes well and you find the perfect haven soon.

I think your card totally screams 'Happy'! Less than a week to CHA girlie!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Total happiness!!! Love it. Love how you layered everything just perfect.

lisa a.

Steph Zerbe said...

Happiness indeed! Love the colors and that adorable image.
Oh the thrill of the hunt... house hunting that is. Be patient and all that you want will come to you. Best wishes!!

Margie H said...

Sending you some GOOD thoughts on finding that great new home!

Didn't know you were going to CHA! Come find me @ Spellbinders booth!! So excited to see you there! xo

StampinCathy said...

This is one awesome happiness card. Love the dp and the layout. Thanks for this inspiring eye candy along the hop. I know you both will find that perfect home real soon.

lynn said...

Good luck house hunting! Sweet, happy card, eva!

Elisabeth said...

Good vibes being sent your way Eva, lovely card!!!

Heather said...

Such a super fun use of stamps and colors! LOVE this!

Aleks said...

Oh yeh!! It OOZZES Happy! I loove it! :) I need to get some delovely!

Good luck with finding a new place, everything going on at once is so stressful!

NoraAnne said...

Love it, it certainly is bright, cheery, fun and HAPPY!

Katie said...

What a great card!!! Yes, it definately screams happy!! That is a great color combo! I sure hope you guys find a quiet new home!! Bless your heart!! Can't wait to see you!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful card Eva! I love the die cuts you used!

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the bright colors and the strips of dp....I need to get this little guy inky :)

Carisa said...

oh wow, eva, this is just STUNNING! those colors just scream happy!!

Anne said...

Super happy card!

Good luck on the house hunt!

Julie Ranae said...

It totally screams HAPPINESS, Eva...wonderful use of the colors...hope to see you at CHA!

JenMarie said...

So cute and CHEERful!

Amy Sheffer said...

Totally a happy card! Love it!! Sending happy house-hunting vibes, too. Hang in there. Wish I were going to CHA - would love to see you again!

Rona said...

great card!! - good luck finding a new place :)

Angie Blom said...

Oh I hope you find a new place soon. a quiet one!! you card and the choice of the Delovely is so perfect for this challenge... Love it!!

Eryn Hagen said...

oh YES, this TOTALLY SCREAMS happy...and I LOVE IT!! Love the paper you chose {it's perfect!} sending LOTS of GOOD vibes your way...SEE YOU SOON! YAY!! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

BE-autiful Eva! love all those bright colors!

(-: Heidi

the whimsical butterfly said...

SO darling! I LOVE this!

{jennie} said...

Beautiful and colorful card! Good luck getting all your projects finished for CHA!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this fabulous and fun love it!!!

Jessy said...

I LOVE how bright and HAPPY this card is. You rocked the challenge. :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin