Monday, July 12, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday and H{ippity} Hop to you!!!  Wishing you a wonderful week!  Also a fun HOP!

Today our newest Ippity Challenge is to case any Ippity cards from the Ippity Gallery on Splitcoaststampers.  I had such a hard time picking out who's card to case, as there are so many pretty cards out there using Ippity stamps, and finally I settled on Teresa Kline's card, whom I admire for her talent and really loved the design of this card, too.  Take a look at her card first:


And here is my take on her card.


For this card I used Ippity stamps of course and the papers are by Fancy Pants Wishful Thinking line, which you can buy at Thougths2Paper.  I so love the vibrant colors of this line. I think this is my 3rd card with it, but many more to come, I know that.  The label was cut with my Silhouette, I think it's a favorite shape for now..hehehe...so hope you won't get tired of it.  Now I could have used crinkled ribbons on this, but I deliberately didn't use it and went with the satin ribbon, as I just didn't want you to say, "Oh my gosh, there is goes again with her ribbons"..hehehe.

Well, that is it for today...hope you have a wonderful day!
Hugs,
Print

27 comments :

Lisa H. said...

oooo and ahhh, Eva! great work with Theresa's card. love how changing the paper up, just gives it a completely different look and feel to the card.

Heather said...

OMGollies Miss Molly! This card is BREATHTAKINGLY Beautiful! FABULOUS colors and such a genius take on your inspirational piece! LOVEY!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Love the DP and the design! Beautiful!

JenMarie said...

This is so beautiful!

StampinCathy said...

This is just gorgeous and so inspiring.

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just love how you can combine dp. Gorgeous take!!!

lisa a.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Both are gorgeous!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow what a beautiful card to Case and love your piece of art just gorgeous!!!!!

Ippity Chicks said...

Beautiful!! I love the wishful thinking line too I pulled it out this weekend but I hated to cut into it because I bought it to do a scrapbook layout with first (then make cards out of the scraps!)

Liz said...

Omg call 911 that is gorgeous

Diane Jaquay said...

I totally (((HEART))) this card Eva!!!! I want that paper, and OMG, I so WISH I had a Silhouette so I could have that label!!! GORGEOUS!!!

Tami said...

OH- this is just gorgeous!

Katie said...

Theresa's card is very pretty and I love your take on it. Get tired of crinkled ribbon??? NO WAY!!! hehehe TFS!

Aleks said...

Wow, that is beyond beautiful! :)

Carisa said...

omgosh, that is stunning! i love the bright colors & that ippity sentiment is perfect with that elegant dp!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh how I love BOTH of the cards!! Nice job on the CASE. I love the DP you used!!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Both cards are beautiful! Great job on the case! Love all the bright colors!

Elisabeth said...

Just beautiful, both of them!

Eryn Hagen said...

OH wow...these are both just GORGEOUS...love love your take on teresa's beautiful card Eva!

Eryn Hagen said...

wait...i just noticed those leaves you used from the fall for you set...I LOVE THAT! thx for the inspiration girl!

Karen said...

Both cards are gorgeous..what great inspiration and design to work with!!

eclectivity said...

I love both of them. They're absolutely stunning. Beautifully done!

Chautona

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW EVA! This is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE the bright colors paired w/ the distressing and the way you did the sentiment panel. STUNNING!

lynn said...

simply gorgeous, eva:)

Lea L. said...

Beautiful card!!! Love it!

♥♥♥Lea

Terrie B x said...

Hmmmm so delicious TFS:)x

Maria Gurnsey said...

the colors and layout are stunning!! I love that you used the leaves from Fall for you with the flowers :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin