Monday, July 5, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hope you are having a wonderful 4th of July weekend!  I sure am!  Saturday we went to the movies and watched two movies back to back!  We really wanted to see Eclipse and boy, it was AWESOME!!  I can't wait to see the next one...and it seems it won't be out for a looong time!  But maybe that will force me to read the books..hehehe.  And the second movie we saw was sooooooo FUNNY and ENTERTAINING!!!!  It was Knight and Day. I have to say Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz were amazing together! All I can say is that it was full of action, laughter and we enjoyed it totally!

Sunday we stayed home, I made a couple of cards for today's Caardvarks release and in the evening we went to friends house for a little party.  It was FUN!  Tonight however Michael is going back...and me no likey....let's just say that.  But I will see him soon, just Friday, as I will be flying up to spend 10 days with him again!!  Half Moon Bay, here we come again for next weekend!  It's so beautiful there!!!

Anyway, today since it's 4th of July weekend, Kelly is challenging us to create a project that FOUR something on it...so I went with four butterflies on my card and used October Afternoon papers.  I so love the color palette of these papers still...just so yummy.

And I just love how the butterflies are ready to take off on this butterfly, so I had to take a close up picture of it for you....What do you think???


On this card I used a lot of Spellbinders as well.  I used the Scrap-mart Exclusive die, the Labels Ten and Butterflies.  And of course all this was glued together with  Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Zapdots


And check out this giveaway on a new Challenge Blog starting up called Wild Orchid Challenges....wow, all I can say, it's yummy.






Well, enjoy your day, whatever you do today!  Hope it's a good one for you!
Hugs,

Print

20 comments :

June Houck said...

Oh, Eva, this card just jumped out at me from the tiny blog reader picture. I just had to click to come see it! What a wonderful choice of varied papers and colors. I love your card :)

secret scrapbooker said...

Love it :0) Such fab buttrflies.
Kate x

Sweetieshop said...

Fabulous creation. Love these butterflies!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I absolutely adore your butterflies and am amazed at how you can layer so well. Such talent! Love it.

lisa a.

Elisabeth said...

So lovely Eva, adore the little dash of black - just the right touch!

Heather said...

Eva, your card is gorgeous, stunning, beautiful, amazing! All those and a ton more! Totally LOVE the colors and the butterflies, all the details are just outstanding...

the whimsical butterfly said...

OHHHHHH my sweet friend, this is just gorgeous! LOVE those colors together and you know I adore the butterflies!

Suzi said...

Great card!! Really like those "background" dies you've used!

Lisa H. said...

you blow me away! LOVe this, really love this.

cardcrazy said...

Eva, your card is just beautiful! Enjoy your trip!

CherrieScraps said...

This is just stunning!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a gorgeous card!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful and love the butterflies and color combo. Thanks for the inspiration.

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning card EVA.. love the butterflies on this. the colours just pop.. Gorgeous card.

Aleks said...

This is so pretty! I love these colours together!

Andrea said...

very pretty! Love the colors

Kristine said...

Hi Eva!! Beautiful card with so much details and fun stuff to see!! LOVE IT! =)

Shirley Pumpkin said...

OMG... I just love this card...

Jessy said...

hi eva- this is such a beautiful card, i love the colors and the butterflies are real cute too. :-)

jamie said...

love the butterflies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin