Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hip Hop!!!  Happy Thursday!  Hope you are having a great day!  I am heading back to Southern California and will be preparing my last cards during this weekend for CHA, before I actually leave on Monday.  Needless to say I am so excited to see my friends again, I literally just can't wait!!!

Today I have a sweet card to share with you based on a sketch our Maria made for us.  She is so awesome  drawing these sketches!  Thanks girlie...I can't tell you how much I love them, but I guess I will be able to give you a big hug for them just in a few days...hooray!!!!  :)



And here is what I came up with it.  And again, excuse the horrid photo of it.


For this card I used Kaisercraft Devonshire papers again, which you can still buy at Thoughts2Paper.

Well, that is all I have.  Today I won't be able to chat at Splitcoaststampers, as I will be traveling, but hope you have fun chatting there and who knows, you might win some prizes, too..  :)

Now hop on over to Karen's blog and see what beautiful creations she has waiting for you.




Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Print

28 comments :

Angie Blom said...

WOWseRS!! this is stunning. love the design, the papers, the colours.. well I guess the whole card!! have a safe trip.. Can't wait to check out your blog for all the fun going on's at CHA!! Xx

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

I am always excited to come to your blog and see what beautiful creations you have to share with us and this is another one love it!!!

Jennybean said...

your card is gorgeous!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Cute, cute card!!! Love it!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card. Love your take on this sketch and that dp is sweet. Love the Ippity too!

Bogner's said...

Beautiful! And I love the added detail with the MS border punch. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

Rhonda V. said...

Oooo, I just love that border punch and the sweet sentiment! Those papers are totally divine!

Travel safely and have a fabulous weekend!!!

lynn said...

have a safe trip-your card is just so sweet:)

JenMarie said...

Oh this is AMAZING!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

lana said...

Fabulous card, thanks for sharing.

Erika M. said...

Your card is amazing!

Teri A said...

love this card I love hearts and butterflies

thanks for the butterflies

Kimberly S. said...

Oh my goodness....this card is STUNNING!!! I absolutely adore butterflies, and this card just speaks to my heart!!! Thank you for sharing this!!

Margaret de Witt said...

So very, very pretty.

Rona said...

beautiful card Eva!!

Suz said...

beautiful card

have a safe trip

Heather said...

Very very pretty! LOVE the colors and details!

Terrie B x said...

Absltyl `Stunningly beautiful` ...
Hmmm have a fantastic time at CHA..I wish I was there!!!!!!

Enjoy the rest of your week sweet Eva:)xxx

Maria Levine said...

So beautiful! Love the colors and style!

Mary Friederichsen said...

This is stunning Eva!
I love the colors!!

Thank you for sharing, travel safe!

JenniferOSteen said...

Love the colors! and the crinkly ribbon bow is great!

Aleks said...

Oh my!!! this card is stunning! I always look forward to seeing what you have up here!

Maria Gurnsey said...

Can't wait for that HUG!!!!! LOVE this card...the colors are beautiful!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS girlie! I love the wonderful colors and that pretty crinkled ribbon!

Ola said...

This is a very gorgeous card.... and my fav colors!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

kim.mom said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! LOVE that ribbon!!!

The Scrapbooking Queen said...

Love you blog and what an adorable card...
Have fun at CHA I so jealous I am not going

The Scrapbooking Queen

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin