Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hip Hop and Blog Swap with Graphic 45!

Happy Thursday!  Can you believe it's Thursday already?????  I love short weeks!!!!  And the best part is that I am flying to San Jose tomorrow afternoon and spend 10 days again up there with Michael...hooray for that!  :)

Well, today, I have a pretty card to share with you.  Well, I really try very hard to have a pretty card for you each time I post, hehehe..so today is another one.  And all the Unity and Ippity girlies got some beautiful Graphic 45 papers to play with, so my card is made with that today as we are swapping blogs creations with them!  Thank you Graphic 45!!!  Love your papers, love creating with them!  Perfect match for our stamps, that is for sure.  Make sure you check out their site and boy, they just started showing some sneak peeks of the new things they are coming out for CHA....Yummm...is all I can say!!!




Here is my card I made with them.


My card base and the label was cut with my Silhouette, so pretty..just love my Silhouette, that is all I can say! And like I said, these papers are so yummy!!!  And yepp, my stamping is slanted AGAIN...arghhh...I really need to dig and find my Stamp-a-ma-jig.  Michael said, I should just say it's my "signature"....hehehe..so there, that is my signature.

Anyway, hope you still like it.  And today again, we are chatting at the Splitcoaststampers Forum, and giving away prizes, so make sure you stop on by!  Hope to chat with you there.

Now, head on over to Karen's blog to see what pretty card she has for you!


Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Print

42 comments :

Nicole Maki said...

I really love how you did the ribbon and I think the sentiment is stamped just perfect. Lovely card.

Kelly Landers said...

Oh how beautiful!! I love how the turquoise just pops off the page with those beautiful and subtle Graphic 45 papers!! Just gorgeous!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Rhonda V. said...

Just beautiful!!! I love the shape of your sentiment block and of course... those swoonalicious Graphic 45 papers too!

Angie Blom said...

It is so beautiful!! It looks perfect to me!!

sweet craf-tea chick said...

pretty card! love the DP! the rose and flowers are perfect embellies. thanks for sharing :)! *hugs* steph :)

KmoRakefet said...

mAGICAL CARD fABOULOUS

jennifer mitten said...

Amazing card - those papers really are perfet with our stamps!

Eveline said...

Beautiful card.
Have a good weekend.
Eveline.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Amazing card and didn't notice the slant! I have the same prob and now just slant everything! :) I love all the bright blue, such a wonderful card Eva.

lisa a.

jan said...

Absolutely love the sentiment with this card!

FibreJunky said...

Okay, now you're gonna make me giggle any time I see a slanty sentiment.

Have a wonderful trip to San Jose!

Brooke said...

i like the slant. it fits. such a beautiful card Eva!!!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful as usual!

Stephanie Niavez said...

Very nice!

Eryn Hagen said...

just BEAUTIFUL Eva!! AlWAYS enjoy checking out what you've got going on...something FAB. ALWAYS!! :)

Lacey said...

beautiful card

Lisa H. said...

just lovely, Eva! love how the turquoise just pops against the soft girly colors of the dp.

My Angel said...

Stunning Card!!

Earline said...

This is such a beautiful card

Karen said...

Pure gorgeousness!! Love the extra pop of color with the turquoise ribbon!!

JenMarie said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Liz said...

Sensational

Tiff said...

This is WOW-aful!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Made my heart go pitter patter when I saw this GORGEOUS creation!!! BEAUTIFUL!

Carisa said...

omgosh, that is stunning!!! crooked stamping or not - you are fabulous!

Lisa said...

Beautiful!!! Love the ribbon!

Natalie said...

gawgus girlfriend!!! love that touch of blue with the papers!!!

Erika M. said...

Your card is amazing!

Noreen said...

I really like that your stamp message isn't quite straight. Things that are too perfect are not as interesting.

Sarah Mullanix said...

just GORGEOUS!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva this is Beautiful!And I think you should give it to Micheal when you visit Him!!

Enjoy your visit with him! I hope you get Beautiful weather while you are there!

Wishing you safe travel and cherished memories with your Hubby!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and love the colors. I so need to make me some of that crinkled ribbon!

Carolina said...

Gorgeous card Eva ~ the ribbon is the perfect touch!!!

Suz said...

beautiful card Eva - you really outdid yourself

Purple Princess said...

Just GORGEOUS!!

JessicaK said...

Awesome job; the blue really pops against the softer colors.

Linda said...

Eva,
This is pretty I love what you done with this card! Look like master peice lol!

Regina said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy your time in San Jose!

Beautiful card. Love the brightness of the blue, the silhouette cut outs, and that ribbon.

Carmen said...

Love that silhouette cut out that the sentiment is on!!

{jennie} said...

So elegant! I may have to add G45 to my wish list....

Heather said...

This to me is like a FABULOUS piece of "Ghirardelli Chocolate"...I just want to eat it up! That is for sure! So in MMM MMM Love! Hugs & Misses!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin