Friday, July 16, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Hey Friends, I am so happy it's Friday! Are you????? I am ready for the weekend, whatever it may bring, that is for sure. But before that, I am sharing a card I made using some Maya Road goodies and Unity. I used the June Store KOM, which I just love to pieces and have made a few cards with it this week, even a beautiful layout with it and will be sharing them next week, I promise...And if you don't know where to get this kit at, Scrap-Mart carries it....hint, hint...

Anyway, I made this card for my post on Helmar this week, but I wanted to share it here, too. And tomorrow I will be sharing a layout of my son here using Hambly, so if you want to see a fun layout, come back to check it out.  For now, here is my pretty card. 



So, what do you think??  Do you like it?  I think it's fun!

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day today and thanks for visiting!
Hugs,

Print

15 comments :

Katie said...

Good morning Eva!!! Gorgeous card...LOVE the pink/yellow combo!! So sweet!! One week and counting....CHA!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Miss Eva....man...this card is gor to the geous!!!!!!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one fun and gorgeous card. Love the colors, stamps, and all the fun details.

secret scrapbooker said...

Great card Eva :0)
Kate x

JazzyH said...

Gorgeous!

Anne said...

Very unique and cool! Love it!

eclectivity said...

Very fun. I think it looks like you had a wonderful time making it, and the results show!

Julie Ranae said...

SO love this card, Eva...it's so colorful and full of dimension!
(thought I had been following you all this time...shame on me...NOW I am : )
see you at CHA !

Linda said...

Eva!!! neat card my friend

Joanie said...

Oh Eva this card is beautiful! I love how you used the envelope! All teh embellies really make it pop!

lynn said...

cute!-love all the different elements!

Lori said...

Too pretty! Love how you combined all of those different elements so beautifully.

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Love it

Aleks said...

Beautiful card!! I love the little flowers,they are the perfect touch!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Eva. this is sooo amazing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin