Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friday! And it is a Happy one, hope yours is, too.  I wanted to play along the Embellish Magazine challenge, which Unity is the Sponsor of currently, so I made an invitation card based on the colors they provided, which is GORGEOUS, by the way...


And just recently I got some gorgeous My Minds Eye Papers called the Life Stories from my friend's store Thoughts2Paper and boy, those were perfect match for this challenge, so here is my card.  The sketch was based on this week's Splitcoaststampers sketch SC288.


Well, hope you have a lovely weekend!  I have another pretty card on my blog tomorrow, so if you are in a need for something pretty, come back again tomorrow...and thanks for the visit!

Hugs,

Print

31 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so gorgeous Eva love how you used these colors!!!

Jodi said...

what a gorgeous card!!

Donna said...

WOW, this is just stunning! So elegant. I love it!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW Eva! This is so, so elegant and gorgeous and picks up all the pretty elements of the challenge-both color AND inspiration! This is gorgeous!

Tenia Nelson said...

This is soooooo gorgeous Miss Eva!!!!

Heather said...

Such loveliness!

Lesley said...

Gorgeous card!

Regina said...

What a richly elegant card -- great colors and textures.

Linda said...

wow Eva that rose and tea pot is Awsome I love it I love It Lol just lovely!

marilyn said...

Very elegant creation!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva! Such a perfect take on the inspiration!

(-: Heidi

lynn said...

gorgeous, lovely card, eva!

Rona said...

oh so pretty :)

Angie Blom said...

Oh my so stunning Eva.. I love that you did this so perfect for the photo's too. amazing card.Xx

Pamela said...

Wow! This card is gorgeous! I love it! :)

She said...

Lovely card. x

Kathy Martin said...

Pretty, pretty card! LOVE that little tea pot! :)

Jennifer said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! Love that little tea pot!! (=

Suzi said...

This card is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Love the color combo & what you did with it!

Carolyn King said...

so elegant. love it!

Karen said...

Drop dead gorgeous. Is that my invitation to have tea? Um..I think it is!! he he hee!!

Hugs,

Anita said...

Oooo...so pretty!

Roslyn said...

That's beautiful!

shuggy said...

very lovely!

Angie Tieman said...

Wowza! This is gorgeous! You mixed these colors together so beautifully, not to mention the patterns! Love it!

FibreJunky said...

Wow, that is gorgeous! It is sooooo romantic!

JazzyH said...

That is beautiful!

Tracy said...

how pretty. I love the crinkly ribbon too.

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love how you combined the challenge colors.

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

So elegant! Love it! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

travelingmama said...

How beautiful and elegant! I love how you incorporated the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin