Friday, July 2, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friday everyone!!!! I am so happy it's Friends with FLAIR today and I have a BEAUTIFUL (well, to me anyway) card to share with you! I got my June Store KOM on Wednesday, and I couldn't wait to design with my sweet friend, Heathers GORGEOUS stamps!

When I first I saw them, I knew I wanted those stamps like yesterday...hehehe, and while it took a while for them to get to me, I am so happy that I got to ink them up for today!  I think they are the most BEAUTIFUL stamps EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!  Yes, I admit, I am a flower lover, but these are simply just the most beautiful flowers, they really talk to me..hehehe.  Ok, enough blabber, here is the "master piece" I made...straight from my soul (thanks Jen for reminding me of that with your sweet, sweet comment yesterday!  Love YA!!!!)


On this card I used October Afternoon papers.  The card shape was cut by my Silhouette, don't you just love  it?  Then I used a couple of Spellbinders, and notice I used the Scrap-Mart Exclusive die again?  I just love that shape!  And of course all this was glued together with  Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Zapdots.  And I colored the pretty flower with my Copic markers.  I think this is the biggest surface I have ever colored in. By the way, I am taking another Copic class next week, and I am looking forward to that, so I can learn a few more tricks.

Anyway, that is my pretty card for you..hope you like it!  I can't wait to peruse everyone's blogs during the FWF so I can see what you all made!

Have a fabulous Friday!
Hugs,
Print

24 comments :

Sandra said...

very pretty card - I love the shape of it! You cut the shape out on your Silhouette? Pretty cool!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Sandra

Maria Gurnsey said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! I think I REALLY need a sihouette now :)

Heather said...

OMgosh Eva! This card is absolutely DISCUSTINGLY gorgeous! So rediculous that you have so much talent! These are all GOOD terms for you...Descustingly GORGEOUS! Ack, totally gushing over here! Thanks for the wonderful words too!

Jennifer Roach said...

This card is STUNNING Eva!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous card Miss Eva!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

I don't even know what to say to you about this card. It's STUNNING. That flower combined w/ the DP adn that awesome sentiment just makes my heart HAPPY :) LOVE IT!

Martha said...

ahhh so cute.

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing card.

JenMarie said...

Totally FABULOUS!

Donna said...

WOW, gorgeous card! You always inspire with your amazing creations

JazzyH said...

Beautiful!

marilyn said...

Love your card! I'm taking copic classes too and used these stamps to practice with. They are great since there is quite a large area to color.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Saw this in my dashboard and it took my breath away! Just had to pop over and tell you how lovely it is ;D

jo said...

Absolutely stunning Eva!!! I want to be you LOL!!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh how beautiful!! I just love everything about this Eva!!

Anita said...

That card is beautiful to me sweets! Truly fabulous! :)

Debby/Darthy said...

super fabulous card

Elisabeth said...

oh my it's beautiful!

secret scrapbooker said...

Gorgeous card Eva, love everything about it.
Kate xx

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Beautiful!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is great! There are so many details that it keeps your eyes moving! Bravo!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is great! There are so many details that it keeps your eyes moving! Bravo!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. was not too sure about the June KOM.. but now.. I think I need it!! NEED not want.. it is stunning what you did with these images.. okay maybe WANT!! hehe

Regina said...

Wow - so beautiful! You put such amazing colors together, and wonderful use of layers. Especially love the postage-like edges of the card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin