Friday, July 23, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!! Everything Matters and a Sympathy card

Everything Matters...so true! Isn't it???  I just love this card so much.  I made it with the June Store Kit of the Month, which if you don't have yet, you can pick up at Scrap-Mart. I love these images so much...they are so fun!  I used October Afternoon Papers, lace I had in my stash and Dear Lizzy crochet flower.  And the label was cut with my Silhouette. And of course you have to have black accent, so I used my Martha Stewart punch.


My second card today is a Sympathy card.  I really prefer making joyful, happy cards, but there comes a time, when you need Sympathy cards.  Well, this week I did need one, as a sweet DT mate of mine lost her Father in an accident last weekend, so this one is for her.  I hope she finds it consoling at least a little, as my heart just goes out to her.  This card was made actually with the same exact set, except the sentiments are by Clear and Simple Stamps.



Well, that is what I have for you today!  Hope you are having a wonderful Friday!!!

Hugs,
Print

14 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards!

Lindsay said...

Lovely, lovely cards Eva. They are both just beautiful!

scrapnnMO said...

Stunning cards! Love them both.

Bogner's said...

Simply beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

This card is all types of gorgeous!!

Liz said...

Gorgeous

Elisabeth said...

Simply stunning as always!

Martha said...

simply beautiful!

JazzyH said...

Pretty!

jo said...

Lovely cards Eva especially the top one!

Aleks said...

Both these cards are sooo gorgeous!! You really have a way with colours!! (((hugs))) to your friend :(

Tanya said...

Amazing cards, Eva!!

I am . . . said...

Your cards are so thoughtful! Love how you put it all together <<<333

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin