Saturday, July 3, 2010

A card to share and sneak peek of CSS Iphone app card

I have a pretty card to share with you, which I actually made last Saturday and haven't had a chance to share yet. It uses Fancy Pants new Wishful Thinking paper line, which is available at Thoughts2Paper store, if you would like to get it.  I really love the colors of this line...just soo happy and pretty.  And the stamps I used are by Girl's Paperie (thanks Liz...so love them) and those are also available at Thoughts2Paper. The sentiment is from Clear and Simple Stamps, so pretty!!! Anyway, here is the card.


And today is the first day my card is going to be shown on the Clear and Simple Stamps Iphone app.  So excited about it and Nicki was so sweet, she let me share a sneak peek of the card on the Iphone.


Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,

Print

8 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous I really need to get some of that fabulous ribbon!!!

Susie said...

Lovely card. Great design and I love those colors. I agree, that sentiment is very nice. Wish I had an iPhone.

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Heather said...

Your card is one FABulous creation! LOVE the details and the sentiment and the colors and the maniquine and the and the and the and the...EVA...I basically just totally LOVE you!!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi beautiful Eva:)
I love love your card!!!Those stamps are delicious...Always a treat to catch up on all your beaUtiful creations my `friend`........TFS
Hope your settling in your new place ok:)
Have a great 4th July:)xxx

jeannine said...

Beautiful card Eva! I have that stamp set too and can't wait to play with it! I love all of your inspiration!!

Rhonda V. said...

Just beautiful Eva! I love those yummy papers and your design! What a fun sneak peek too!!!

Pinky said...

This is by far my most favorite card EVER!!!!!!! That dress form is amazing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin