Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scraptastic kit with Helmar!

As part of the Helmar Design Team, each of us received parts of the July Scrap-Tastic kit and today I get to share what I made with it.  Believe it or not, I made a layout and a card.  Not often you see layouts from me, but I had some fun pictures of Michael acting like my Romeo while he was fixing our windows outside, and I just had to scrap them....hehehe.

So instead of talking, here is the layout I created with the kit.  As you can see, I used my Silhouette...gosh I missed using it while I was gone!


I love the products in this kit. It has Pink Paislee, My Minds Eye and Fancy Pants, at least that is what I got.  And of course on this layout I used all kinds of Helmar products, such as  Helmar's 450 Quick Dry, Zapdots, Quick Fix Adhesive Runner.  


My next project was a card, which was made with Fancy Pants.  My kit came with the scallopped circle chipboard, which I traced onto a half folded card stock and that became my card base.  Than I painted my chipboard with red acrylic paint and used one of the cards from the Fancy Pants papers.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  I did add my own alpha stickers on the card which were by My Little Shoebox.



Finally, here is the picture of the Scrap-Tastic July kit, so make sure to check it out!


Well, that is all I have for you today!  Wishing you a lovely day!



Hugs,

Print

9 comments :

CherrieScraps said...

Fabulous Work Eva - just gorgeous!!

Thoughts2Paper said...

Gorgeous

Tina said...

This is adorable! I'd love to see more pages by you! :)
Cute pics!

Maria Gurnsey said...

That is too cute!!! I love that layout and the photos and the title are too perfect :)

Rhonda V. said...

Yayyy!!! I love your layout Eva! Those photos are just too much fun and so is the title!

Love the shaped card and how clever to create it with that chipboard! You rocked it!!!

TraceyT said...

These are sweet. Love your page title! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh how I LOVE your layout-what a cute story! Those butterflies almost pop off the page they are so gorgeous and I love the circle layout! Your card is gorgeous too! What a sweet sentiment!

Karen said...

Oh Romeo..oh Romeo! This turned out wonderfully Eva!! Love those photos and your layout is simply mah-velous girl!!

Lea L. said...

These are wonderful, Eva! I especially love that card...the palm tree block is fabulous!!

♥♥♥Lea

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin