Monday, June 7, 2010

H[ippity} Hop!

Happy Monday! What a weekend this was!  I barely got back around 10 PM last night, just in time to post on the Ippity blog..whoohoo...I left Michael in San Jose to start his new job today, and I have to say, I really love the area.  Everything we planned on doing went so smooth...Universe sure aligned everything for us, so we know this is for the best.  I am so grateful that the apartment we rented over the phone is just as beautiful as it looked on the internet, and I am so happy that we found an amazing furniture store and got all our furniture there and we were done with everything by early Saturday afternoon, so the rest of the weekend was spent with friends and sight seeing.  Sunday we went to Half Moon Bay, which was just beautiful and those are the type of things we will be doing once we are all up there, or on the weekends I am there.  I tell you, it's one gorgeous area, I know I will be happy living there.  I didn't take my camera, so I have no pictures, but will take pictures once we are settled.Anyway, just thought I would share with you all...hehehe.

I am home this week and I literally have a ton of cards to make, as I will leave for San Jose Saturday morning and won't have any scrappy supplies for 10 days, or very minimal, if any, so wish me luck to create everything that I have to...

Today our new Ippity challenge is to create with fabric/canvas. I was going to create a canvas for today, but time ran out on me, so I made a card instead using fabric and will still create a canvas art piece for my Thursday tutorial.

I love how bright this card is, I just had the perfect fabric around, so I was pleased with the outcome and I just love this sentiment, don't you???  I also love to use my Stampin Up markers to color in my stamps to get a multicolor image.  And I used my Spellbinder scallop border to cut my fabric..how cool is that?


Hope you have a fabulous hop and a more wonderful Monday!

Hugs,
Print

19 comments :

Eveline said...

Great looking card and super great sentiment.
I'm glad everything went well for you in San Jose.
Eveline.

Laurel said...

Beautiful!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Way cool! I'm so happy your weekend went so well!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

so glad to hear you had a productive and happy weekend. LOVE this card-so graphic and fun! Have a great week as you settle back into your week-day routine.

Elisabeth said...

Glad everything went so smoothly for you! What a fun card!

lynn said...

beautiful card, eva! happy to hear you had a great weekend!

Scrapenabler said...

Great card! Love all the elements.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What eye catching colours...love it!

Carolina said...

What a darlin' card..love all the stitching! Hope you have a great week Eva!!!

Martha said...

wow, just amazing!

Schnauzermom said...

Lovely!!

Rona said...

beautiful EVA!! I am so happy things went well for you in San Jose.

Eryn Hagen said...

HOORAY...I am SO HAPPY to hear that the move is going good...and SMOOTHLY! YAY, how exciting...BUT away from your craft supplies for TEN days, how will you survive!? LOL!! GORGEOUS card...I like how you stamped the house and work LIVE in different colors, it compliments that paper PERFECTLY!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey girl! I am glad to hear the moving is going well. I love that area, my BF for years lived in HMB and I just loved it there!

Great card! Good luck making your cards with minimal supplies. Hey, you can play along with the Limited Supplies challenges! LOL! Hugs,

NoraAnne said...

Super cool card! Love how you stamped on the twill!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

blessing on you move. Beautiful card!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful card. Glad things are going good with the job and finding a place.

Kelly Landers said...

I love how your stamping turned out on your twill tape. I can't wait to work on my challenge card!! Love your inspiring work!!

Karen said...

Love the bright colors and stitching and the way you colored in the sentiment Eva! Truly striking card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin