Monday, June 28, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday!  How are you this morning?  Hope you are starting out your week lovely!  I had a great weekend, Saturday I scrapped with a few friends I love, we had a great time, we were pretty productive, and got a lot of laughs in and some great food as well!  What else can I ask for??  Oh...well, I could have asked for Michael to come home to, but we went to bed with our Skype on, so it was almost as we were next to each other..hehehe.

Anyway, today we have a new Ippity challenge for you and this week it's a picture inspiration challenge.  I made a very simple card for this.  You don't normally see that from me, but today is the day..hehehe


I told you it's simple...but I think it's still pretty nice.  Anyway, hope you play along...  Enjoy the hop and have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Print

15 comments :

Eveline said...

I love the little colored birds in the otherwise blue/white card.
Eveline.

Laurel said...

Love this, it is so adorable!

lynn said...

darling card, eva!

Lisa H. said...

great minds! love that you simplified this and created a beautiful card. birdies and pleated ribbon are A-dorable!

Karen said...

sweet and adorable Eva! I love how the simplistic look girl with the 2 sweet little birdies and the yummy pleating!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Soooo sweet!

the whimsical butterfly said...

So pretty! Those little birds totally make the card as does that beautiful (and one of my fave techniques ;) pleated ribbon!

Carisa said...

simply beatiful! sounds like you had a wonderful weekend --- gotta love skype!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So beautiful Eva! Proof that you do CAS just as well as everything else!

(-: Heidi

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

As always so gorgeous and I love the little birds so cute!!!

Susan B. said...

How pretty Eva! I love a blue and white card and this is adorable!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, this is sooo pretty!
I just love the color combo and your use of the ribbon!
So adorable!!

I am loving this next challenge!
Also I want to Thank you for stopping by my blog. It always means so much to me when you do!

May you have a Blessed week!

TraceyT said...

LOVE the simplicity of this design!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh I love how similar our cards were!! This is cute... a nice CAS style!!

Jen said...

You are the most 'in love' person I know...I read it in your words on your posts all the time and I truly admire you...you are just tooo cute Eva! *smile* This card is perfect for that inspiration piece....beautiful! I think I just realized the secret to your fabulous creations too>>>LOVE! Have a fabby 4th of July!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin