Monday, June 14, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday from Northern California!

Hey ladies..happy H{ippity} Hop!  Well, I am typing my post from the San Jose, CA area, and had a busy and kind of exhausting weekend, but happy with what we accomplished, and happy that it's Monday...hehehe.

We settled into our new little place and I am here for 9 days and will be heading back to Socal next Monday, but until then, I will be enjoying some Northern California days.  I did manage to bring some scrappy supplies...I might take a picture of my little stash and show it to you, so you can see what I have to work with hehehe...And Michelle...if you are reading this..yeah, the limited supply challenge sounds good right about now..hehehe.  I do have to confess though that I have a fun little package on it's way from Scrap-mart and it will be here sometime this week..yaaaaaaaaa....

Anyway, last week I did make a lot of cards so I can show them to you this week, in case I wouldn't be able to craft.  So today for our newest challenge, which is a single layered card, I have a card to show you.  And it IS a total single layer card, I did manage to pull it off, thanks to my distress inks..gosh, I don't know what I would do without them.  Well, here it is, take a looksie...


Hope you like my little card.....I thought the sentiment was just perfect for a single layered card..hehehe. I can't wait to see what you will come up with.  

Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs,
Print

17 comments :

Karen said...

Lovin' the distress inking on this fabulous card Eva!! Gorgeous colors ever!

Jen said...

On my gosh, you still create amazing cards with limited supplies...you are so talented Eva! I agree too, I love the distress inks that I have...your mix of colors is fantastic!

Eveline said...

This is a beautiful one layer card.
Eveline.

jennifer mitten said...

Great card - love that distress ink!

lynn said...

love the inking you've done, eva!

Kelly Landers said...

what a beautiful background technique you did. I know this was a challnege for you being the layering queen that you are! LOL!! I miss you!!!

NoraAnne said...

This is so pretty! Love the "tie-dye" effect.

Carisa said...

gorgeous! i just love the background you created with distress inks!

Rona said...

wow the distress inks really added dimension!! Love it

Sarah Mullanix said...

You are so talented...this is gorgeous!! :)

Heather said...

Absolutely FABULOUS! Love the ty-dye effect! So fun!

secret scrapbooker said...

Fab card, great distressing :0) so glad you have some crafty stuff with you.
Kate x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow oh wow this gorgeous love the colors!!!!

Lacey said...

LOVELY card. :) TFS

Angie Blom said...

stunning card. looks like it has layers.. love the distressing.

Katie said...

What?! A one layer card?! Oh my! You did a fab job with that challenge! Love the mix of colors! Hope you enjoy your stay in San Jose! Katie

Lisa H. said...

finally here to leave some love! great card, great layering of stamps and love the background you created!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin