Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! It's Hip Hop!!! Are you having fun with the hop? Are you inspired? Well, I sure hope to add to that experience of yours a little more.

Today I am sharing a new card made with Graphic 45 papers.  I am so in love with these papers and I matched them perfect with my crinkled ribbon....oh...and yesssssss..Ippity of course..hehehe.  So, take a looksie...


I cut my card shape of course with my Silhouette.  Boy, I tell you, I spent quite a few hours on Tuesday cutting card shapes, and shapes in general that I will be able to use on my future projects.  I used up a lot of papers, that is for sure, but everything will be used up, I know that.  This scallop square shaped card is actually one of my favorite card shapes...I just love it so much!  And I used two Spellbinder shapes, including the new Scrap-Mart Exclusive Spellbinder die...don't you love that shape????  I sure do.  And of course all this was glued together with  Helmar Quick Fix Adhesive Runner Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive and Zapdots.

Well, I guess that is all for today...hope you have a fun day and don't forget to visit us at Splitcoaststampers today, as we are chatting and giving away prizes, too.  

Now, head on over to see what gorgeousness Karen has waiting for you on her blog!


Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Print

28 comments :

Tanya said...

Your card is stunning, Eva!!

Sweetieshop said...

Amazing card! Love the colours, ribbon, sentiment, birdie - heck i love EVERYTHING about it!

Schnauzermom said...

Beautiful!!!! Love everything about this!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW this is so gorgeous love the shape of this card!!!!

CharityHand said...

This card is gorgeous!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just love every bit of this card!!! It is so happy and beautiful at the same time.

lisa a.

jennifer mitten said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!!

Kay said...

Stunning card- I love the colors and the vintage feel!

StampinCathy said...

OMGOSH! I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything about this card. Thanks for this Ippity inspiration.

JenMarie said...

Oooo...WOW...GORGEOUS!!

Kimme said...

You used crinkled ribbon!!!! So cute!!! Great job!

JPScraps said...

Beautiful! The colors are so pretty.

Rona said...

very pretty Eva!!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. awesome shape card Eva.. I would have fun cutting too.. love it. You card is fantasitc. love all the details.

Carisa said...

wow, this is stunning, eva! i absolutely love the soft colors & of course the ippity stamps!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--stunning as always:) Love that bird! Used him on my card today--only I like yours better:) Super cute! TFS!

Ramsey said...

eva! i absolutely LOVE this! love love love it! IT'S ADORABLE!

Martha said...

stunning!

Heather said...

Oh Talented Eva. You put most to shame with all your mojo. Break me off some please! LOL...

Donna said...

Stunning card! I love the soft feel. Beautiful!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! Love this to bits!

(-: Heidi

the whimsical butterfly said...

Ok so seriously where do I even start? ANOTHER stunning card this week, my sweet friend! I adore that crinkly ribbon, the cute birdie, that perfectly placed sentiment and all the accents-you just have put together a GORGEOUS card!

lynn said...

darling card, eva:)

Maria Levine said...

This is so beautiful!

Jen said...

OH my, your card is beautiful Eva! The shape is pretty fab, but your elements...all your layers, your inks, your crinkly ribbon, and or course those stamps...A.M.A.Z.I.N.G creation!

Donna said...

That card was simply amazing!

Karen said...

Oh those papers are so beautiful Eva and you've created a gorgeous beauty!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! I was just telling someone about your fabulous work with the Silhouette. this is really pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin