Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hip Hop...it's Thursday!  I have to say I am enjoying my week so far.  Yesterday I was able to take a Copic class from Irina Blount of none other but La-La Land Crafts and she taught how to color people.  I have never taken a Copic class, so that was super fun and I learned a lot.  I also learned that I NEED MORE COPICS...hehehe...I guess Scrap-Mart is getting an order from me very soon!

Ok, back to Hip Hop!  So today's card I actually made last week and made it for Michael and believe it or not, I carried it in my hand on the airplane up here, as I didn't want my flowers to smoosh and it made it nicely along with my little canvas from last week.  And Michael loved this card and now it's sitting on the mantle...hehehe


I used some very lovely Crate Papers to make this card and Spellbinders.  And of course my sentiment is slanted again...arghhh....but it's ok..he didn't even notice..hehehe  My roses are from a local fabric store and aren't they just perfect with the color of the papers???  I just love the way it turned out..

Anyway, remember today we are chatting on the Splitcoaststampers forum, and giving away Ippity/Unity goodies, so come on stop by.

Ok, now, hop on over to see what gorgeous creation Karen has waiting for you.



Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,

Print

38 comments :

Tanya said...

Your card is breathtaking!!!

Eveline said...

I love the colors on your card. Beautiful.
Eveline.

Angie Blom said...

beautiful and the flowers are perfect .. copic addictions.. a good thing.

Sweetieshop said...

Great card. Why would he notice the sentiment out of line when the meaning is so beautiful - I didn't notice it either! Just lovely :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous!!!Love the flowers!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning card and just love all the different shapes. Thanks for the Ippity inspiration.

Brooke said...

simply gorgeous!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Totally gorgeous! The slanted sentiment gives it character- I love it! :)

Maria Levine said...

OH so beautiful! Fabulous.

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous card Eva!

Schnauzermom said...

Elegantly gorgeous!!

jennifer mitten said...

What an amazing card - just beautiful!

marilyn said...

fabulous!!!!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Holy GORGEOUSNESS! How have you been, my friend? Traveling going ok? I have missed you AND your blog-was gone a week myself but now I'm back and happy to be hoppin'. I miss you! Those flowers are STUNNING!

Carisa said...

beautiful card! i hate when i slant my sentiments - sometimes i do it even when i use my stampamajig!!! LOL good luck with the copics, i can't wait to see some of our copic creations - i always realize i need more and i have nearly 100!!! LOL i guess that's why there are over 300.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is stunning--as always!

Heather said...

Stunning beautiful! LOVE the colors, the details, the layout, the design! Everything is just super fabalicious!

Lori Kae said...

BEAUTIFUL! :)

Nicole said...

stunning - love the colors on this!! :)

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous...just waiting for my stamps to arrive in the UK....xox

Lisa H. said...

yep, more copic orders is the only BAD thing about taking a class. well, I guess it's not bad, just expensive, lol! another fabby card-love how you did up the sentiment/lable. looks great.

NoraAnne said...

Your card is stunning, as always!!! Love it!

Martha said...

this is awesome.

CharityHand said...

Beautiful! Those roses are the perfect touch.

FibreJunky said...

I would've been too OCD to post that card. And yet, it's beautiful. Love the roses and the papers are gorgeous.

Rona said...

beautiful card!!! I used the same fabulous sentiment on a card for my hubby 'cause he'll be alone on father's day since my dd and I will be in New Mexico for a mission trip!! (it also had flowers!! good thing our men are totally confident in their masculinity hehe!!)

Donna said...

Stunning card! Love the patter paper and colors. Those flowers are so pretty

Maria Gurnsey said...

This would make a fabulous sketch ;) Love the placement of the flowers :)

lynn said...

you can never have too many copics:) gorgeous card, eva!

Angela said...

Very elegant!

Cheri Howard said...

Truly beautiful, Eva! Your roses really make your card!

Kathy Martin said...

Isn't it lovely...isn't it wonderful! Well done! :)

Jen said...

Fabulous card for your honey! The roses are an awesome touch Eva...love it!

Ola said...

This card is beautiful!!!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Suz said...

beautiful card

Rhonda V. said...

What a sweet card and wonderful story too! Love those beautiful flowers and that sentiment!!! Hope all is well with you gf!!!

Irina said...

Gorgeous card Eva!!! I had fun having you in my class!!

Hugs!!
:-) Irina

Liz said...

Gorgeous

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin