Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday and Happy Hip Hop!

Hope you are having a great week!  I have been busy creating so many things, in fact I have a pretty tutorial up on the Ippity blog....and I really love how it turned out, so if you haven't seen it yet, head on over there.

For today I have a Sympathy card and I really don't like making these type of cards, but I am sending this off to sweet Robyn, who suffered a loss.  My heart just goes out to her!

I used this week's Hip Hop sketch and pretty Pink Paisley papers and my beloved Now and Always flowers...I told you, how much I love them and promised you see them a lot on my blog....hehehe..I wasn't joking was I???  Anyway, here is the pretty card.


In case you are wondering what is the shape I used...well, that is a gorgeous exclusive Scrap-Mart Spellbinders die.  I sooo love this shape and can't wait what new ones they will come out in the future.

Now, before you go, I also wanted to share about an amazing blog candy on the Helmar blog...you might want to check it out...there is a Flip Video involved....I am just sayin'...hehehe

Ok, now, hop on over to see what gorgeous creation Karen has waiting for you.



Have a fabulous day!
Hugs,
Print

34 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh my word Eva!! Absolutely stunning!

(-: Heidi

wig4usc said...

As usual, a gorgeous card. You big show off! :) I love that SB shape, I've been eyeballing it and think I'll have to pick it up now I've seen it in action!

Ola said...

This card is absolutely beautiful! I love that Spellbinder die!

Thanks so much for sharing!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Carole said...

This card is jaw dropping! i love that die!

lynn said...

wow, just beautiful--so sorry for your friend!

lynn said...

eva, i just went over to ippity and saw your project--just wanted to tell you how gorgeous your canvas project was:) thanks for sharing!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is such a gorgeous card Eva!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

a stunningly beautiful card eva! i know robyn will be touched!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

well, I just love everything you do with this flower! this card is beautiful-that paper is to dye for and so is that yummy ribbon. love it, Eva!

StampinCathy said...

This card is just breathtaking and super inspiring. I just love the colors and all the details. You rocked this sketch.

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgoeus card - it will be appreciated.

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Oh...Love this card! The colors and depth of design are great!

My Angel said...

Gorgeous Card!! Love all the detail!

JPScraps said...

Stunning! I love the design, colors, everything!

Angie Blom said...

wow. gorgeous card Eva.. I love that shape of die too.. so perfect for that flower image.. you do amazing things with stamps girly!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- this is so stunning and beautiful and jaw-dropping gorgeous!

Deb said...

How gorgeous! LOVE that new shape! {{hugs}}, sweet friend!

Maria Levine said...

beautiful card!

Heather said...

Absolutely WOW! Amazing colors and details! Just super super stunning and fabulous and unique and wow and purty and oozes loveliness and fabulousness with a dash of WOWNESS! OK OK OK...I'll stop, but I could go on! LOL...Hugs!

Stampin Cats said...

Very Pretty. I love it.

Bogner's said...

Love the colors and that flower is my favorite so far!

Scrapenabler said...

Beautiful card! I love the way you used the crinkled ribbon.

Karen said...

Oh girlie girl..I adore everything on your card, and all the striking details on it!! Love me some crinkly there with those awesome ippity stamp flowers!!

Rona said...

beautiful card!!

Donna said...

WOW! This is just stunning!

Erika M. said...

Quite lovely!

Angela Fehr said...

I'm already a fan of that stamp set and I love the crunkly flower!

Martha said...

wow this is amazing!

Lynne in NI said...

OMGosh, sympathy cards are so hard to make, but yours is absolutely stunning!

Schnauzermom said...

Fabulous! Those stamps are my favorite....

Kathy Martin said...

This card is soooooo pretty! Love your layered flower and the beautiful ribbon! :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE these colors together and the way you did the sentiment is very cool :)

Rhonda V. said...

Oh this is just absolutely elegant and beautiful! I'm off to go check out the spellbinder!!! Love it gf! You ROCK!

JessicaK said...

Beautiful. I hadn't seen that SB die; must go to ScrapMart to find! Great card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin