Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Happy Thursday!  I am happy, as I have a card to share with you...hehehe...almost didn't, but I do.  We are getting ready to leave for Northern California tomorrow and I still have to finish some projects and packing and just a bunch of things.  I am happy as well, since the reason we are are leaving for Northern California is a good one. After looking for over a year Michael finally got a job, but it meant for him to relocate there and I am staying here with his parents, who are elderly till he makes sure the job is all good and secure .  So the next 6-9 months I will be here for one week and with Michael the next week.  Wish me luck....traveling will be a lot, but I am so happy for him to get to work again and so is he.

Anyway,if you see me posting less, that is the reason, I won't have any scrappy supplies with me half the month, but I will take advantage of that time to focus on losing weight, getting back in shape, and sit around a lot less....hehehe.  I will still create a lot as there is no way anyone can take that away from me, but please be patient with me the first few weeks, till I get my schedule adjusted and I will be back in the swing of things...and who knows..I might sneak a few scrappy supplies in our new place, too..hehehe.

Well, before you leave, here is my card for today.  This is also my card for this month's challenge at Treasured Scrapbooking, where it's my last month as the card designer..and if you are interested, they are looking for someone new, and there is still time to apply....smiles..... Check out the details HERE.

I made this card based on an awesome tutorial at Splitcoaststampers...I just love the way this frame looks and boy, did I use a lot of Helmar Zapdots on this.  They were just perfect for this project!  Oh...and what do you think of my crinkled ribbon to go with the pretty papers...it matches Cosmo Cricket..fun, isn't it???


Well, that is all I have, so now head on over to Karen's blog to see what gorgeousness she has waiting for you!

Hugs,
Print

26 comments :

Eveline said...

Good luck to your husband with his new job. I hope everything works out brilliantly for you.
Your card is great, the colors are so lovely and bright.
Eveline.

jennifer mitten said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news! And, great card - my favorite saying of all time!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous card love the window!!!Good luck with everything!!!!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats to your DH on his new job. It's fun to start fresh again..scary, but fun.
I just love this bright and cheery card. Thanks for this inspiring Ippity MOJO!

Maria Levine said...

BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to DH and good luck!!!!

jan said...

I really like this sentiment!

Lisa H. said...

hehehe! I almost used the same sentiment. looks great here-love the colors. best of luck with this new transition and congrats for the new job! that's got to feel GOOD!

JPScraps said...

Congrats to DH on the new job! Awesome card as usual.

Amy Sheffer said...

So happy to hear about Michael's new job! Best wishes to you both during the transition. Beautiful card! Love the folded back opening!

Deb said...

So gorgeous Eva! So happy for you and your dh about your good news! I'll be thinking of you as you adjust to the changes and settle in! Love ya!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Sending nothing but good thoughts your way girl!!! Super fun card today, love the bright happy colors!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow! What a fun, happy and bright card! Beautiful! Congrats on your wonderful news! I'm sure all the travelling will be worth it!

Lacey said...

sooo cute! and I ADORE the new CC paper! The colors are just amazing

Angie Blom said...

Wonderful Card Eva.. I am so happy thay Michael found a job. Traveling will be an adventure!! I guess we are all on the same lose some weight kick.. I am too.. we can all support each other.. hugs Xx

Kelly Landers said...

What a very gorgeous card! I love all those bright colors and that frame and all the layers work so well together!! I will miss you while you are away, but call if you need anything!!

Ola said...

I hope everything works our well with your husbands new job!!!

Your card is fabulous.... I love the bright colors!

Thanks so much for sharing!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Heidi Van Laar said...

absolutely gorgeous Eva! I love all those colors!

Good luck with all your commuting!

(-: Heidi

Heather said...

LOVE all the bright cheery colors! This is totally yummy! Hugs!

Rona said...

Love your fun cheery card!! I am very happy for your husband - I can't image my husband being out of work - he would go stir crazy and I'm sure drive me crazy with him!!

CharityHand said...

Awesome folding! I love the brilliant colors on this card.

Schnauzermom said...

This is so bright and happy! I love it!

BishopsMommie said...

sweet cuteness!!!!hope it all goes smoothly for you.

Rhonda V. said...

Best of luck of you both with all of the upcoming changes going on! I've been wondering how you are gf!

I just love your card, so super cute and bright! I need to try one of these out!!!
(((Hugs))) and CONGRATS to Michael!

Karen said...

Hi Eva, just stopped by to tell you how wonderful your layout is on the Scrap-Mart blog today. Just gorgeous--the photo and the layout! Good luck with the move and enjoy your time up north!

Terrie B x said...

Hiya Sweet Eva..
well I have lots of beautifulness to feast my eyes on ....
Your card is `beautiful`..love that ribbon!!!!
`Good Luck` to Michael in his new job!!!!!!Good Luck with your move.....lots of loves to you and yours:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kim Sonksen said...

Eva, that is WONDERFUL news about the job. I really do hope that it all works out well and you don't have to travel so much.

Good luck to Michael in his new venture and I will sure miss your wonderful posts, while you are busy getting from A to B

Hugs and sMOOches
K

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin