Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hip Hop and Helmar!!!!

Happy Thursday!!!  It's Hip Hop time and I have a card to share, so hooray for that!  I almost didn't, but I do, so I am happy to be participating in the Hip Hop.  I am still enjoying Northern California.  Visited a few local Scrapbook Stores, met some nice people and overall I love it, here.  Tomorrow however I am going back to SoCal and I have to say bye to Michael for a week until he comes for a little weekend visit, so that won't be fun.  For now our visits will have to do.

Anyway, let me show you my little card.  I made this for the paper piecing Ippity challenge, which I love to do, so it was perfect.  I used the little books stamp set and Crate Paper papers, as I love the color palette.  Actually the only paper piecing is the butterfly, and I colored the rest of the image with Copic markers.


Of course my card is all glued together with Helmar products.  I always use Helmar on my projects, but I thought I would mention them.  Last week I did a little tutorial on their blog and I used the same glittery Zapdots again on this card.  So, if you like, check out how I made those red glitter dots HERE.  They are so easy and really add interest to the cards.

Hope you like my little card.  I just love the colors on it...so vibrant, like LIFE, isn't it?

Ok, now, head on over to see what gorgeous creation Karen made....and don't forget, we are chatting again today at Splitcoaststampers!!!  See you there this morning!

Hugs.....
Print

26 comments :

Karen said...

Vibrant & oh so beautiful girl for sure! Love it and love those Crate papers too!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

First of all-my FAVE ippity stamp this release-we love to read and HELLO it has a butterfly. Second. LOVE. YOUR. CARD :) Beautiful DP and colors! Third. I get to HUG YOU very soon. HOORAY!!!!! xoxo

AJ said...

will you come teach me to sew??! LOVE this!! :)

Rhonda V. said...

Super cute!!! Love the glittery scrapdots and the papers on here! Hope you journey safely gf!!!

p.s. Thanks so much for the Light Box link! I am soo making one of these!!!

Terrie B x said...

Hiya beautiufl Eva...hope things are settling for you on your move!!!!

Your card is `Gorgeous` as always such beautiufl eye candy!!!TFI

Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

lynn said...

just so gorgeous, eva:) thanks for the light box link, too!

Lisa H. said...

Oh, EVA! this is sooo pretty (like always!). I just adore your combo of stamps and that you used the spiral edge punch instead of scallops. VERY nice!

Heather said...

Absolutely AMAZING details and colors and patterns! LOVE that paper pieced image, you are such a rockstar! You are what I strive to be like when I grow up! But since that is never going to happen, let's just celebrate you and your awesomeness! LOL...You just oooze it! Hugs & happy Hip Hop!

dahlhousedesigns said...

A very happy and delightful card Eva!!! I love the colors and everything that makes this card so YOU! Gorgeous!

lisa a.

StampinCathy said...

WOW! This is just amazing and so inspiring. Love the Ippity stamps you used and that dp is beautiful. Love all the details too.

JPScraps said...

Definitely bright & colorful. Love it!

Debby/Darthy said...

Your card is gorgeous. Love all the nice bright colours.

Maria Gurnsey said...

I LOVE the subtle burlap background and all the borders along the bottom! So glad you had a card today....I would have missed you :)

Carisa said...

gorgeous! i love those red glitter dots & all the fabulous colors you used together. i'm def going to check out your tutorial!!

marilyn said...

Great card!!! LOVE the glitter dots--will have to try that! Love all of the different border punches you used--cute!

Kirsti said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous colours and I love the book stamp...xox

Katie said...

What a great card! I too love the colors! Oh, I'm going to have to check out the Zapdots tut! Gotta find me some Helmar! Sorry you have to go back home! I'm sure Michael will be counting the days 'til he can come see you! Have a safe trip! Katie

Joanie said...

WOWZERS Girlie that is a stunning card! The colors are amazing and the layers totally make it all POP!!!!!

Michellena317 said...

Love those cute little dots! Gotta try that.

My Angel said...

Stunning Eva!! Safe travels back~~

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Eva--this card is FAB! As always--I am always blown away when I visit your site! TFS!

jennifer mitten said...

Gorgeous card!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! love the colors

Kelly Landers said...

Oh Eva I just love this card!! The details are amazing!! I love your DP too!! So inspiring as always!!

BishopsMommie said...

gorgeous card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin