Guest DT Toot! La-La Land Crafts

Guess what??? I have a fun news to share with you! I don't know if you recall, but I took an amazing Copic coloring class from Irina Blount, who is the owner of La-La Land Crafts and she invited myself and my good friend Karen Maldonado to Guest Design for her for the next three months.


Needless to say I was super excited, as I am just getting into coloring people with Copics...I know I am entering the dark side..hehehe....thanks to my Secret Santa from last Christmas, who sent me a 12 pack Copic markers!  It's all my Secret Santa's fault...hehehe..but I really don't mind, I fell in love with them, and look at me now...I am coloring people!

So each week on Wednesday's from now on you will see a cute La-La Land card from me.  There will be a challenge on those Wednesday's and hope you fall in love with these little adorable stamps just like I did and play along, too. You can find all the details on the La-La Land Crafts Blog For now, this week's challenge was to try something NEW.  I choose to work with Bubble La La and this image was dying for her own little room, so I created a shadow box card looking like a bathroom with curtains and all.  You can find the tutorial for it on Splitcoaststampers!  Please let me know what you think...oh and let me know what you think of my coloring, too.  But be gently, I am really just learned shading.....hehehe


So there she is taking her little bath....isn't she just ADORABLE????  I am so in love with her little face and just the overall look of this sweet image.  Oh and the papers I worked with are from Thougths 2 Paper, it's by Kaisercraft called Devonshire, isn't it yummy??????  It was simply perfect for this!

Well, make sure you hop on over to the La- La Land Crafts Blog to check out what all the amazing designers created with these adorable stamps!  I am sure you will be going oooh and ahhhh....

Have a fabulous day and thanks for visiting!!!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: