Saturday, May 22, 2010

Thank you card

I am so happy it's the weekend!  I just know it will be a good one.  And today I have a pretty card to share with you.  I used October Afternoon papers again and a new stamp line (to me) called Heartfelt Creations, which you can purchase at Scrap-mart.  I love two things about these stamps..one...they are flowers, and if you know me, you know I am a flower lover..hehehe...second...they are made to cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities..now how fun is that???  Stamps that combine two things I love, just perfect!  Sorry if I am enabling you again, but how could I not???  Hehehe.... And of course I had to use some Ippity stamp, so my sentiment is Ippity..and my flowers were layered with Scrapdots by Helmar..which is a gel like gooey glue that works like a pop dot..pretty cool, if you ask me.  Anyway, here is my card.  Oh and the pretty butterfly in the background is by Tattered Angels, it's a pretty chipboard, which I totally love.


Well, that is all I have for today....hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!

Hugs,
Print

12 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Yes you did just enable me because the store I work for has these and I held off because I wanted to see them in action and this is jsut beautiful thanks(he he)

Cathy said...

Eva, your card is simply stunning! The whole design of it has me in awwww...

Cathy

Kathy Martin said...

Lovely card! Great toule ribbon! :)

dstandard said...

Such a pretty card!

Kelly Landers said...

Oh those are very pretty stamps!! And I hope that you have a wonderful weekend!! I have a good feeling too!! :-)

Deb said...

Gorgeous, Eva! I love the little bit of black, and the beautiful tulle and jewels!

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is just gorgeous Eva!! I absolutely love the mix of colors and pattern on this!! Stamps that work with Nesties? I just might have to check those out!

(-: Heidi

Rhonda V. said...

Hoping your weekend is just fabulous! Love the pretty tulle on this!!! Totally digging the stamps made just for nesties idea too! Enabler!!! *** smiles and giggles ***

Barbara said...

Eva just love this card ok ill need to check scrap-mart out i have one set of stamps i think i need to take another look.They are pretty great these stamps from heartfelt creations arent they

lynn said...

eva, this is another adorable card!! totally love the colors, stamps, papers, tulle, pins, scallops-well, you know--all of it:)

Lisa H. said...

eva. this caught my eye-it's beeeeautiful!

Beate said...

this is gorgeous! Love the tulle, the paper, the flowers...everything!
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin