Sunday, May 9, 2010

It's an Ippity Sneak Peek...

Good Morning everyone, Happy Mother's Day!!!!!!!!! Hope you are having a wonderful celebration and thank you for coming to visit us on the first day of our Ippity Sneak Peek.  WOW, do we have an awesome treat for you!  We all have been waiting for this day to arrive to show off our new stamps!!!   First of all if you haven't arrived here from Stephanie's blog, please hop over to the Ippity blog to start the hop, so you don't miss out on any of the eye candies.

I tell you, the new release stamps are amazing and I waited till the last minute to create my cards with them, as for one, just didn't have the right time to create, and second, I really don't like to make a card and not show it off right away...hehehe..it's funny how my brain is wired that way.

Anyway, my first card today is made with  my favorite set of the new release, called Now and Always.  I love them all, but I am such a flower lover, and this set as soon as I set my eyes on it, I knew it would be my new love...LOL.  And I have so many ideas with it, so you will see lots and lots of creations with it, trust me!!!!  But let me just show you my card.


And I just love that sentiment, too.  One of the things I love about Ippity/Unity is their sentiments...they are always so amazing!  Now let me talk about the papers, these are the most fun papers by October Afternoon and it's  no secret I have a love affair with their papers, too...hehe...And of course all this was glued together with Helmar glue.

My second card is made with sort of a Tim Holt'z look and it's with another amazing set called The Simple Things.  I stamped my images and heat embossed them with white ink and inked up my whole paper with Distress inks and the heat emboss part resisted the ink, so the image just popped...isn't that fun??  I love techniques and this is an old favorite of mine for sure.


The patterned paper actually is October Afternoon again and the tag I stamped on is a Silhouette die cut, which I love.

So, what do you think so far of the new stamps???  Aren't they pretty??

Before you go, I just want to tell you,  please leave a comment on all the DT members  blog posts as for each sneak peek day there are two secret DT members who will pick one winner from their comments and that lucky person will win one of the stamp sets showcased from that day!!  What a FABULOUS prize, isn't it???


And now hop on over to see all the amazingly gorgeous creations KAREN made...wait till you see, I know your jaw will be dropped!!!  So hop on over!!



Well, hope you enjoy the hop and the fabulous eye candy our DT prepared for you!!  And have a lovely Mother's Day, whatever you may do today to celebrate!

Hugs and much Love,
Print

81 comments :

StampinCathy said...

WOW! Love your Ippity style with these kits. This is the way to spend Mother's Day with all the Ippity chics.

Donelle U said...

Love these - I'll have to try the second technique - new to me!

BonnieRose said...

beautiful Eva!

jennifer mitten said...

These cards ar so beautiful! I can't wait for the reveal!

Jen said...

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!! Love the ink resist technique...those stamps really 'pop'...love it!

Ziggy76 said...

I am loving the new stamp sets. Your cards always inspire me!!

lynn said...

such a darling set of cards,eva! i can tell already, my fav is going to be now and always!

Karen said...

Love the gorgeous creations you've made with this AWESOME stamps and that technique by Tim is so fabulous Eva!!!

Heather Jensen said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Love the flower and butterfly. :)

Michele Gross said...

Oh Eva, these are just gorgeous! Really spectacularly gorgeous!!!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Just beautiful! I think "may you never forget..." is my favorite.

dahlhousedesigns said...

They still blow me away!!! I just love all the color combos and the fabulousness that you added to these!!!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

ooooo and ahhhhh! SO happy to see these on your blog! THEY are both gorgeous, just gorgeous-but then of course they are-you made them, they use ippity stamps AND OA dp!!! woohooo! enjoy your day!

Thoughts2Paper said...

Beautiful I just love them. I love the papers too yummo I'll be back for the peeks can't wait to see.

Terrie B x said...

Oh My Sweet Eva These are so
scrumilicious!!!!
Happy Mothers Day to you..hope your having a beautiful day:)♥

Angie Blom said...

OH MY!!I am so excited to play with these sets..what fantastic creations.. Happy Mother's Day Sweet Eva!!

Kelly Landers said...

You've knocked my socks off again Eva with your creativity!! I LOVE what you have done with both of these sets, but that first card is crazy amazing!! Love ya and Happy Mother's Day!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

WOW! These are both amazing. I really love the layered flower on this first one and the amazing colors and white flower images on the second. Both perfect! Hugs,

Sarah said...

Beautiful...stunning....love your creations!

Debby/Darthy said...

You're so right, the sentiments are brilliant. Your cards are beautiful!

Kirsti said...

I can't believe how many beautiful cards I ave seen so far... they are gorgeous!! Kirsti xox

JenMarie said...

Eva, these are AMAZING girlie!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

All great but that first card is a stunner!!

Banu said...

Amazing cards. Really cool!!

amylynn said...

Gorgeous cards! Love that flower and how you did it!

Theresa said...

I really love all your work and once again you've made some stunning cards.

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous cards Eva! I just love these two new sets they are amazing! I can't wait to see the full reveal! Thanks for sharing!

Beth B said...

I am loving this blog hop. Each new card I see is my "new Favorite". The top one is truly awesome Eva.
Can't wait for Thursday!
Happy Mother's Day...

Mandy said...

great cards...love the color combo of your second one!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So gorgeous Eva love all the detail!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Oh Eva, these are both so GORGEOUS!!! All of the fabulous layers on the top card are just amazing!

Kathy Martin said...

Such pretty cards! Love your bows! You tie them so perfectly! :)

Lacey said...

wow stunning cards!!!

artfulwhimsies said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing.

Gwen said...

Great cards! Love your take with that big flower!! And the embossing is awesome!

Suz said...

Lovely cards - thanks for sharing & inspiring

Becky Carafa said...

These are gorgeous, love the color combos!

NoraAnne said...

Your cards are STUNNING!!! You are one talented CHICK! :) Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Can't wait to see more of your creations!

Wrightboysmum said...

Fab cards and the hop is so inspirational. Looking forward to more.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH---super gorgeous cards today! LOVE both of them--fab as always:)

gtussing said...

Your Now and Always card is stunning! Have to get that set......

Reel Girl said...

Eva, your work is always so inspiring to me! You have such fabulous style!
I am loving the sentiments on both of these stamp sets!

PamS said...

Super, fabulous cards. Can't wait to see the entire sets.

Schnauzermom said...

Wow...I'm loving the phrases on these, too!

Cheri Howard said...

Beautiful cards, Eva! That first one is just GORGEOUS, and the second so simple and lovely!

Jenny said...

Gorgeous cards! I love the shape of your first one and the white flowers of the 2nd look so sharp!

Maria Gurnsey said...

These are my two favorites from you (at least until tomorrow's cards) ;)
I LOVE the red ribbon (but you already knew that right)!!!!

Kathy H said...

Wonderful!

Melissa Groesbeck said...

Awesome cards! love the new stamps can't wait to see more.

Julie Campbell said...

Eva, Eva, EVA! Oh my goodness - you are knocking my socks off, girl! I love these cards SO much! Mmmm!

marilyn said...

Eva, once again you have created fabulous cards--gorgeous!!! LOVE the sentiments as well!

Donna said...

Love the paper on the stacked flower!

Rhonda V. said...

These are fabulous! So very pretty and I love the new sentiments!!!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh my Eva! Gorgeous work! I love your paper piecing on the first one and your use of the resist technique is gorgeous!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, fabulous cards....I cannot wait to get these sets!

enjoy *~*

{jennie} said...

LOVE the white emboss resist technique. I need to use more heat embossing on my creations, as it's such a lovely technique. Can't wait for more peeks!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

GORGEOUS cards, Eva! You are amazing!!

Viji Siddharth said...

gorgeous cards!thanks for sharing!

Lisa F said...

LOVE both of these! Beautiful stitching

Elisabeth said...

Simply divine!

Angela Fehr said...

Amazing! These stamps are gotta-haves, I can see that!

My Angel said...

Amazing Cards Eva!!

Natalie said...

Gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the completed sets!! whoo-hoo!!

jo said...

Gorgeous gorgeous cards Eva!

Sarah said...

They are FABULOUS!

Heather said...

Total WOWNESS Eva! LOVE the use of colors on both of these and your details! Absolutely STUNNING! I could write a NOVEL on how much I LOVE these cards and what I LOVE about them, but I will spare you and just say LOVE THEM UP!

Jillisgram said...

I think I am going to love the "Now and Always" stamp set. Love the card you made with it!

Michelle said...

Love your cards! Beautiful!

lillianchild said...

Absolutely stunning card creations - love all the elements and layering. And thanks so much for the tip on the seam binding - it is so hot right now and I had no idea where to find this product so thanks for the link!

Ceal said...

love your cards!
I am a new ippity chick and I can't wait to sell these sets :)

Jessica said...

gorgeous cards!!! they are just fabulous!!

Eryn Hagen said...

AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING! that is what I think of BOTH of these cards...you have done it once again girlfriend! LOVE these {and LOVE how you worked that paper}!

Pam said...

Beautiful cards

Diane S. said...

You made a beautiful card!! thanks!

craftymom205 said...

Great cards.

gingerbaby said...

I'm enjoying this blog hop.A lot of great eye candy. Love all these sets.
Hugs,
Brooke

Shelley said...

Beautiful cards--love the papers and colors!

beastybunny said...

Love the cards! Such great designs and colors.

JessicaK said...

Wow, that first card just blew me away. The richness of the flower and the entire layout - just beautiful.

AScrappersDelight said...

Love that layered flower!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin