Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 4

Well good morning again....happy last Sneak Peek Day!  Well, this concludes our Sneak Peeks today, but don't you fear, tomorrow we are going to PARTY!!!  Here is what we are going to have for you at Splitcoaststampers!
CHALLENGES
GAMES
CHAT 
and PRIZES!!

But for now, remember the drill?? If you haven't arrived here from Stephanie's blog, please hop over to the Ippity blog to start the hop, so you don't miss out on any of the eye candies.

My first card is made with an adorable little set called A Little Buggy.  Let me tell you a secret, I am not a bug person, but these are the sweetest little bugs anyone could ever play with and if you have a little child to give a card to, these are just perfect, so it's a definite keeper!  And I managed to sneak my pretty crinkled ribbons on this card, too, the fun color just went with it.  This card shape again is cut with Silhouette and even the grassy area is a Silhouette cut..fun, isn't it??


My last card of all the sneak peeks is a combination of two new sets...and to me they just belong together, period!!!  The burlap background I used is an amazing single stamp that I think everyone needs called A Bit of Burlap and the flower and the sentiments are from a set called Faith Blooms.  The shape of the card again was cut by Silhouette and the papers are yummy October Afternoon......my crinkled ribbon made it in here, too and I think the shade of green was just perfect and even the shade of my flower was perfect, don't you think??


Well, I sure hope you have enjoyed our sneak peek during the past 4 days and you come to party with us tomorrow at Splitcoaststampers and finally you will get to see all the new stamps!!!  We are going to have a special hop tomorrow along with the Unity DT AND the Ippity chicks as well, who have the stamps ready to purchase from.  I won't be offering the stamps for purchase, as selling them just didn't fit in my schedule, but I know there are plenty of Ippity Chicks out there very EAGER(some a little more then others...LOL) to sell them to you all and I know these sets will be very popular, so get yours as soon as you can!


Now remember, before you go, please make sure you leave a comment on all the DT members  blog posts as for each sneak peek day there are two secret DT members who will pick one winner from their comments and that lucky person will win one of the stamp sets showcased from that day!!  What a FABULOUS prize, isn't it???

And now hop on over to see all the amazingly gorgeous creations KAREN made...wait till you see, I know you will be amazed!!!  So hop on over!!
Have a fabulous day and a full of inspiration Hop!!!

Hugs,
Print

61 comments :

Donelle U said...

These cards are SO awesome - I think maybe my favorites so far!!! Can't wait for the burlap and it's all just SOOOOO cute! {squeeeee} ;o)

Jessica said...

AWESOME cards, Eva!!! love all these sneak peeks!!!

Lacey said...

BEAUTIFUL stuff!! So awesome. Thanks for sharing. I need that burlap stamp!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So beautiful Eva I am loving your shaped cards!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the buttons in the tree and of course your crinkly ribbon :)

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! Both your cards are just over the top gorgeous! You are super creative and inspiring.

Charlene said...

Just gorgeous!!!

BonnieRose said...

so beautiful Eva.. that ribbon is growing on me!

rae said...

absolutely GORGEOUS work Eva!!! Stunning!!

Karen said...

I love the little scene you created on the bug card Eva, along with the OA papers and that crinckled ribbon...makes for the coolest card!

You know I totally adore this card/shape from Silhouette, and the burlap and way you colored the sentiments and that sweet flower..fan-tab-u-lous!!

Schnauzermom said...

Fabulous!!!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful, as always!!! You never disappoint :) :) LOL!
I love the crinkly ribbon flower on the second card and the shapes are awesome!

Scrapenabler said...

Love your cards, and that yummy crinkle ribbon is fabulous. Loving them all.

Jules! said...

Eva, your cards are beautiful!...you make me love my Sil even more!

JenMarie said...

O. M. Goodness!
WOW girlie, AMAZING!!

Debbi said...

Yep, the Burlap stamp is going to have to find its way to my house. So cute

Lisa H. said...

wow, oh, wow! Eva these are fantastic! so perfectly done, of course I love the shape of your cards-that darn silhouette again. lol! you're right, those last two sets DO belong together-you made them look fabulous!

jennifer mitten said...

Beautiful cards!!

PamS said...

These are awesome cards...love the shapes that you use.

Melissa Groesbeck said...

Very cute creations!

Donna said...

Gorgeous cards!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful cards Eva.. love that burlap stamp image.

Rona said...

EVA - oh my gosh you are KILLING me with the silhouette cuts!!! I think I will just move to California so I can live close to you and share yours LOL!! the beach would be cool too!! Seriously these cards are both AMAZING!! I love them. Love your choice of paper and your beautiful designs!! Question, which ink did you use for the burlap? It looks perfect!

lillianchild said...

Happy is such an appropriate sentiment for that colorful card creation ... very cheerful!

Diane Jaquay said...

Both of these are GORGEOUS Eva!

Mandy said...

super cute!

Liz said...

Eva you have done such an amazing job on this hop The shaped card is amazing as is all the things you do. I'm telling you that you and that Misty need to get a magazine 2gether and I'll subscribe.. xoxoxox

Gardner's Basket said...

Beautiful cards! Love how you are using that crinkled ribbon.

shuggy said...

great cards!

marilyn said...

Fabulous cards - loved them!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Super pretty Eva, just like you!

Kelly Landers said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these girlfriend!! I am so in awe!! You have made such beauties here! Love the way you layered and accented with the pops of black matting and of course your crinkle ribbons are the bomb!

Gwen said...

So, so cute!! LOVE the colors you used and those stamps....super cute!

Poppit said...

Another gorgeous Faith Blooms card. Can't wait to see the full set (and in fact ALL the sets!!)

Michele Gross said...

Eva they are gorgeous! All those fun layers and elements-just delicious!! And,I LOVE your crinkled ribbon!! Where can I get some????

Michelle said...

WOW! Great cards!

Jennifer said...

GREAT cards! Love how bright and cheery they are! Can't go wrong with OA!!

Carisa said...

wow, those are so stunning!!! i love the bright colors you use.

Eryn Hagen said...

um, WOW! are you serious...THESE are SO AMAZING!! like seriously SO AMAZING!! LOVE them BOTH...especially the HAPPY CHEERY colors that you used in both of them!! You ROCK girlfriend!

Theresa said...

Love your cards, always something special in each of them. Great way to use the stamps too.

Scrapcollectr said...

Definitely cute combos of colors and textures. My favorite part of each card is the black matting. Everything pops because of it. Nice!

{jennie} said...

Wow! Amazing cards! Can't wait until tomorrow!

JessicaK said...

You're right - these little guys are so cute!

Stephanie Zito said...

Oh Eva!!! These are incredible!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Your attention to detail is amazing! Love all your special touches! Beautiful work! Have a wonderful day!

Wrightboysmum said...

Fab cards. Loving the hop.

Jen said...

Wow, the colors are spectacular, and your shaped cards are fabulous! Love how your details and elements are so perfect...how long does it take you to do this? Oh my gosh...wish I could create like Eva...wish I could create like Eva..*smile*

gtussing said...

I feel the way you do about bugs, but your card is SO cute:)

Debby/Darthy said...

Absolutely amazing! I love them both so much.

Heather said...

These is sooooo crim-da-la-crim! Both of these are fabulouso! You are rockin' these rockin' images!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, eva!--LOVE the stamps today!

AScrappersDelight said...

Eva your cards are A.MA.ZING!!!

Carrie said...

So amazing Eva!! I love them all! TFS!

Pam said...

Awesome cards, love the freshness of them

Elisabeth said...

Simply beautiful! I have a feeling I'm going to be using that burlap stamp a lot!

Kathy H said...

Lovely!

My Angel said...

Stunning Cards!! Love both of them!! Perfect!!

jo said...

These are gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

All those details are FABULOUS!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Wow, those cards are amazing!

Rhonda V. said...

Ok, totally LOVING that burlap stamp! Just awesome gf! The cards you made are a-maz-ing!!!

Terrie B x said...

These are `stunning` Eva!!!I love love those papers TFI:)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin