Monday, May 10, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 2

Good morning to you all....are you ready for Day 2 of our Ippity Sneak Peek????  Did you have a fun day yesterday???  Sure  hope so.   Again, if you haven't arrived here from Stephanie's blog, please hop over to the Ippity blog to start the hop, so you don't miss out on any of the eye candies.

Today my first card is showcasing a really gorgeous Winter Holiday/Christmas set called Season of Joy.  This is another set I think will be a huge hit in my personal opinion.  And I won't be chit chatting too much, as I will let the card speak for itself!!



Do you see the Spellbinder outline stamp???  Yepppp...you are seeing it correct...OMG..when I first saw this, I was jumping up and done...it's just soo gorgeous!!!  I love it.  And look at those gorgeous snowflakes..they are simply amazing!  And today we have a new weekly Ippity challenge, which is to create with lace.  I got this lace from a very special girlie, named Heather, in fact I just got them last week, and it was perfect with these papers, so I just went with it. Thank you girlie, I really love this lace!!  The papers are Webster's Pages, by the way, which are just the most gorgeous Winter papers in my opinion.  Very elegant, that is for sure.

My second card today is another very special to me card, as the sentiment is something I have found through a friend and Angela loved it so much, she made it into rubber....boy, was I so happy to see this set, and find this little treasure inside!!!  Thank you Angela for that!!!!!!!!  I really love it and I sure hope you all love it, too.  And Lisa, you did an amazing job in coming up with the design of the stamp itself!  You totally rock.  And wait till you see all the images in this super adorable set.  But for now, here is my card mad with some of them. And this set's name is Fall for You.


And the papers again are by October Afternoon...and look how cute that bird cage is and those birds...so sweet.  The card shape was cut out with my Silhouette...just love this shape, I have to say!

Now remember, before you go, please make sure you leave a comment on all the DT members  blog posts as for each sneak peek day there are two secret DT members who will pick one winner from their comments and that lucky person will win one of the stamp sets showcased from that day!!  What a FABULOUS prize, isn't it???

And now hop on over to see all the amazingly gorgeous creations KAREN made...wait till you see, I know you will be amazed!!!  So hop on over!!


Have a fantastic hop!!!  Enjoy your Monday,


Hugs,
Print

64 comments :

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW...more stunning cards! I LOVE them both :)

jo said...

Stunning Eva! I love the saying on the bottom card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow just amazing cards Eva!!!

Donelle U said...

ippity AND October Afternoon=perfect! Love these and I am SUPER excited about Spellbinder outlines - YEAH!

Diane S. said...

Your cards are BEAUTIFUL!!! The sentiments are so fab!! Yippee for Ipptiy!!

Pam said...

great cards, love the birds!!! Tweet, Tweet

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! The cards are just stunning and so inspiring. I just love your creative style and how you used it on day 2 sneak peeks.

Kelly Landers said...

Oh my word Eva you have created another couple of knock out cards here! I just adore your Christmas one in all its elegance! It is so amazing and that LACE is to die for!! And your birdie card with the adorably cut card is just darling!! I am in awe!!

Michele Gross said...

Eva these are gorgeous! I am so loving these images and your cards are just wonderful!!!

JenMarie said...

These are just fabulous!
LOVE that 2nd one!!

NoraAnne said...

Beautiful creations Eva! I am loving that Silhouette card shape, so pretty :)

Heather said...

Girlie, you are 2 kinds of fabulous!!! Love the colors and details on both of these STUNNING creations! And I'm super glad to see you use that lace! I agree that it turned out SOOOOO Fabulous on here!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. really we get those shapes as stamps.. oh my I am in heaven if that is what I am seeing!! I am feeling happy seeing what you made.. Fabulous!!

acons said...

Gorgeous cards! Love the unique shapes and fab details! I've fallen for the Fall for you set - too cute!

Lacey said...

Beautiful cards!! Love this set :)

Suz said...

Gorgeous cards! I am in love with the scallop edged one & you need to market that one

Scrapenabler said...

As usual, just beautiful!

Poppit said...

Wow, love your second card. So totally cute!

Carrie said...

Gorgeous Eva! I love the lace on the first card so pretty and the birdie card is just so cute and I love the interesting shape of the card. Thank you for sharing!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Love what you did with the birds and the cage!

Martha said...

both are amazing.

Debby/Darthy said...

Wow, gorgeous! I love these cards.

Schnauzermom said...

Gorgeous!!

Susan B. said...

Gorgeous cards Eva! Love all the little details!

lynn said...

LOVE your cards, eva, esp. the birdcage card:)

Lisa H. said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!! seriously, I'm in looooove. Okay, and I looked into that cutting machine-thankfully for now, it's out of my budget, lol! so I'll just keep admiring your cards done up with it! I DO love what you do with it!

Elisabeth said...

Oh so beautiful Eva! I agree, the snowflakes in this set are gorgeous!

PamS said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards.

Theresa said...

Love that lace in the first card. The second is so sweet - it bought a smile to my face.

Stephanie Zito said...

Beautiful creations Eva! Love your designs for both!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Eva! :)

Lea L. said...

These are fabulous!!

♥♥♥Lea

lillianchild said...

So many beautiful elements making up your gorgeous card creations!

Ziggy76 said...

These are super cute. I love the little birds.

Gwen said...

Oh, these are FANTASTIC!! Love what I'm seein' of these new stamps!

Jules! said...

Eva, your cards are always so over the top gorgeous!!! Off to look for the card shape you cut with the SIL.....

Diane Jaquay said...

I love both of these, but that first one is over the top GORGEOUS!!!

Kimmarie said...

Your cards are so pretty! That lace is really nice too! Loving the birds, cage and sentiment! tfs

Wrightboysmum said...

That card shape is adorable. I'm really loving it. Another great hop.

Dawn said...

Wow! That is a gorgeous card. I love the colors.

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just adore both your cards and LOVE that fun cut on the second one!!! Beautifully done!!!

lisa a.

My Angel said...

Fabulous Cards!!

Carisa said...

your cards are so bright & beautiful - i just love them.

Michelle said...

gorgeous cards! Can't wait to see more!

Beth b said...

Beautiful cards! And I love the quote on the second card, plus the little birds are darling. Lovin the hop!

{jennie} said...

Gorgeous cards!

Cheri Howard said...

Beautiful cards, Eva! I hadn't noticed the lace on your first card until you pointed it out - I thought it was paper at first! Gorgeous!

jennifer mitten said...

These are simply gorgeous!!

Sarah said...

I love that blue and yellow combination. Gorgeous!!

dclouser said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards! Love all the details you put into them.

veggiegirlrd said...

Eva your work is amazing! I can't believe how much detail there is - i keep finding something new to look at!
kelly

craftymom205 said...

Love the second sentiment. Great cards.

Jessica said...

BEAUTIFUL cards!!!! awesome!

gingerbaby said...

Fabulous cards. I love them.
Hugs,
Brooke

Shelley said...

Such gorgeous cards!

beastybunny said...

What fabulous cards.

Rona said...

I LOVE that sentiment!! so THANK YOU girlie for putting it out there - love that Angela made it happen :) Both of your cards are totally beutimous today!!

marilyn said...

Both the cards are fabulous - love that sentiment and glad you brought it to Angela's attention.

Jillisgram said...

Beautiful cards --- I'm going to love these stamps!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Do you think you could send me one ounce of your amazing mojo?? :D

JessicaK said...

Beautiful! I love the snowflakes and the shapes on these cards in general are just lovely. great job.

AScrappersDelight said...

Gorgeous cards!

Les said...

all the sets look so awesome and the creations are wonderful....the new crinkly ribbon stuff, what is that again?

Terrie B x said...

WoW always sooo much beautifu eye candy for me to see!!!!
Beautiful :)x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin