Friday, May 7, 2010

Friends with Flair!!!

Hey Ladies...I won't be chit chatting on my post much today...I have a card I am sharing, and if you would like to see how I made it, go ahead and check out the Ippity Blog, as it's my Fresh Idea Friday card, but I sure wanted to share it here, too..hehehe.


Hope you have a great hop today...I am busy creating with our new release stamps, so I will be buried under a mount of stamps and papers and who knows what else...LOL.

Have a FABULOUS day!!!  Thanks for visiting and I literally can't wait to share all the amazing new Ippity releases, as they are just incredible!!!!  All I can say is that the best is YET TO COME!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs,

Print

24 comments :

Laurel said...

Fabulous, love the sewn circles!

lynn said...

love your stitching, eva:)

Maria Levine said...

Fabulous job! Love what you did.

Amy Sheffer said...

I LOVE this!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness!!

the whimsical butterfly said...

WOW! Those stitched circles w/ all the diff DP's-BRILLIANT! This is an amazing card, Eva!

Angie Blom said...

oh this is stunning.. I think I need to copy this card!! love it.

NoraAnne said...

Your card is ABSOLUTELY stunning!!! and I am drooling over your blog design. it. is. truly. FABULOUS. ! ! ! ! ! ! ! and I love the little cloud signature!

BonnieRose said...

U are right.. the new stamps are fab.. and love this card, love all those circles!

Lacey said...

LOVE this card - you did an amazing job :)

Stephanie Zito said...

Amazing card Eva! Can't wait to see your tutorial! Have a wonderful weekend!

Lesley said...

Lovely card xx

jo said...

Another amazing card Eva!!

Kathy Martin said...

This card is loaded with all kinds of creative fun! :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is sooooooooo much fun! I love this entire card--circles, sewing, a bird, ack! LOVE IT!

Donna said...

So pretty! Love the circles and sewing

Elisabeth said...

OMgoodness Eva, it's lovely!

wig4usc said...

I really love this card, thank you for sharing it!

Sarah said...

I love the way you used those circles!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Wonderful card!

Carla aka scrappypug said...

what a beautiful card...love the papers.

Lea L. said...

This is really pretty! I love the circles and stitching!

♥♥♥Lea

Terrie B x said...

`Beautiful` card Eva..love the stitching TFI:)x

Sam said...

I adore this card! Thank you for the inspiration. While, I cannot sew to save my life I do love stitching on craft projects. Have a wonderful week.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin