Friday, May 21, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!! - Brave Girls card

Happy Friday!!!!  Yaaaaaa...it's here!!!  And today it's Friends with Flair, so it's a fun eye candy day!

The card I am going to share about today I am SOOOOOO IN LOVE with!  I honestly think it's one of my favorite masterpieces YET..LOL...  It's created it with the Melody Ross Brave Girls stamps and I am soooo in love with it.  I already decided to get either a Donna Downey canvas album, or the Maya Road canvas album and create something amazing with these gorgeous stamps.  Haven't decided which one yet, but than again, I might even create a PRIMA class with the Donna Downey album.  Would you take that class, or would you be interested in purchasing a kit with detailed instructions in it???  I guess I am trying to fish to see, if there would be an interest...

Anyway, here is this much talked about card of mine...


Do you like that little doily creation????  I got the idea from Christine Middlecamp to create something pretty using a little doily and using Helmar 450 Quick Dry Adhesive.  Again...it's a glue I can't live without anymore..LOL  And here is a close up of my little doily, which by the way was cut out with my Silhouette, but I finally got my hands on the Martha Stewart ones, that Christine uses, too.


And today I had to remove my little communication box from my sidebar, as suddenly they turned it into an advertisement place...arghhh..

Anyway, hope you like what I shared today and wishing you a happy Friday!!!

Hugss,
Print

26 comments :

lynn said...

sweet, eva! love your doily element:)

jennifer mitten said...

Stunning, gorgeous card!

Christi Snow said...

*gasp* SO GORGEOUS! smiles...

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Heather said...

WOW Eva! Absoluely Fabulously Fashionable! LOVE the details and your eclectic fabulous feel! You are making me NEED this set!

MrsETaylor said...

Love it Eva. The colors are so beautiful

Terrie B x said...

Gorgeous card Eva!!Love the doily...TFI
have a beautiful weekend beautiful Lady :)x

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh My word this is gorgeous love the pearls and buttons!!!!

Donna said...

Gorgeous!

My Angel said...

Awesome!!

Debby/Darthy said...

i love everything about this card. I can't wait for my brave girls set to get here

jo said...

Stunning card Eva!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Wonderful card you brave girl!!! I love the wings and how they curl up slightly. Love it.

lisa a.

symbelly said...

Beautiful.
i love what you did with the wings.

Maria Levine said...

Oh Eva this is beautiful!!!!

lynda said...

Love, love, love your card, Eva! You are one very talented lady! Awesome doily treatment!!

JenMarie said...

FABulous!

SmilynStef said...

Love that image and sentiment ... and the colors are so vibrant & happy.

dstandard said...

Gorgeous card - wonderful mix of prints!

Stephanie Zito said...

Wow Eva! This is incredible!!! I've been wondering what to do with my Brave Girls set....Thanks for the inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend!

Christine said...

Love your card. Your embellie is gorgeous!!!

I just got this set and I can't wait to get some ink on it! I'm going to Brave Girl Camp in July and I just can't wait!!!

Blessings,
Christine

Carolina said...

What a simply adorable card! Love the shabby chic look you achieved here ~ simply stunning in every way!

Rhonda V. said...

Totally love that doily and the beautiful butterfly wings on your pretty lady! Another stunning creation!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning card!!

Kelly Landers said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva!! I love it!!

Beate said...

That's so so gorgeous! It looks like you have the same paper obsession (October Afternoon) like I do right now.
Hugs and smiles

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin