Monday, April 26, 2010

TOOT, TOOT!!!

If you are here for the H{ippity} Hop post, please scroll down, this is my second post of the day!!

I am so excited to share that I have made it on the Helmar USA DT!!!  Hooray!!!  They have amazing products and you have seen me talking about them in my projects lately, as I did get a little taste of them, and sure fell in love with them!  On top of it, I so love the way they partner up with amazing manufacturers...I just think it's so creative and what a way to market an amazing product that all crafters need!!!  I am so excited to be on this amazing team and check out all the fabulous names, who I get to play along with!!!  Still tickled pink about it!!

  • Tracy Weinzapfel
  • Becky Teichmiller
  • Laura Achilles
  • Marci Knecht
  • Cristal Hobbs
  • Shelly Hein-Simmons
  • Erika Taylor
  • Aymee Gandy
  • Pamela Young
  • Eva Dobilas ----> ME...so happy about this!!!
  • Tanisha Long
  • Karen Maldonado
  • Tina McDonald
  • Cathy Le Hay
  • Gayle Martin
We are also happy to announce our Helmar Guest Designers:

  • May – Amy Teets
  • June - Jamie Cripps
  • July - Kathy Northrup
  • August - Ellen Sosnoski
  • September - Jing-Jing Nickel
  • October - Julie Walton
  • December - Lynda Lindley
So look out for my future projects, as I get to play with them more!  Ok...I am off to do more happy dancing in my little corner...now that I could shout out about this!!!

Hugs...
Eva

5 comments :

Kelly Landers said...

Congratulations my dear friend!! This is awesome news and no surprise to me!! They would have been silly not to have you! I love your Helmar projects and can't wait to see more of them!! :-)

Liz said...

Congrats I had no doubt you would make it...

BonnieRose said...

Congrats gf.. good for you! U are on fire!

Rhonda V. said...

Big warm congrats Eva!

marilyn said...

Congratulations Eva - you so deserve it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin