Wednesday, April 7, 2010

October Afternoon and Our Craft Lounge

As I mentioned in my earlier posts, the past weekend was a creative one for me.  So, I have two cards to share with you today and both of them actually use October Afternoon papers, which I love and can't wait to get my hands on the new releases, how about you?

My first card is created with one of their older set of stamps, that I (gasp) have never inked up till this past weekend.  But I am so glad I did decide to ink it up, as I really like the way it turned out.  But I will have to just take a look at the card for yourself to decide.


Now my second card was created with the Our Craft Lounge's Friday DT sketch


And here is my take on it.


Hope you enjoy my little cards and wishing you a wonderful Wednesday!

Hugs,
Eva

9 comments :

Eveline said...

Lovely cards. I saw the new Ocober Afternoon line, Thrift store, online and I'm in love. I'm travelling to Tucson on April 23rd. Maybe I'll find some in a store there.
Eveline.

ellen s. said...

just gorgeous!

Shauna said...

I'm very much drawn to your second card. Love it! And that wee butterfly is super cute.

Pinky said...

Ohhh I am loving the new OA paper, I need to hit that shop and get me some!!!! Beautiful as always, I swear Eva you should have your own magazine!

Lisa H. said...

a girl after my own heart....LOVE me some OA papers! beautiful creations, Eva!

Cambria said...

SO awesome! I LOVE what you did with this set!! :)

Heather McNally said...

Your cards are truly beautiful!!!

Beate said...

Oh my goodness, both cards look fantastic! I love everything about them.
Big cyber hugs!

Heidi Van Laar said...

What gorgeous, happy, springy cards Eva! I LOVE them!

(-: Heidi

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin