Monday, April 12, 2010

H[ippity} Hop

It's H{ippity} Hop time!!  Hooray for a new week starting!  Love it, as it's time to show and see some Ippity inspiration!  What a way to start every week, I wouldn't miss it for nothing!

And today I have a totally fun project to share with you.  It's a money holder, as that is our Ippity challenge this week.  I have been wanting to create one of these as Yvonne (who's work I so admire!!!!) has a tutorial for a faux leather wallet in the Splitcoaststampers resources section. I didn't quite follow the tutorial, as I did more of a stamping with it, but I used the basic idea and this is what I came up with.



So, what do you think???  When I was thinking of how to approach this I did a little search on the internet to see if there is a wallet that inspires me and I came across this.



And that is all I needed for inspiration as our Regal Greetings set had the perfect Fleur des Lis stamp.  So, as you can see it was pretty easy to come up with my wallet.  Hope you participate in our challenge!!  Oh, and if you don't own this set yet, I have it in my Ippity store for $18, ready to ship! And this little project was put together with the best glue out there,  Helmar Quick-Fix Adhesive Runner450 Liquid Glue and Zapdots.  

Well, enjoy the hop and have a fabulous week coming up!

Hugs,

Eva

24 comments :

IrishGirl said...

Wow! I think this is exquisite. What a great job!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! This wallet is amazing and so inspiring. I have to try one of these.

BonnieRose said...

wow gf.. this is fabulous!

Lone Pine Designs said...

It looks so real...fabulous!

lynn said...

your wallet is just awesome!

MrsETaylor said...

LOVE IT!!!!

Jen said...

Eva, this does look like a real designer wallet...wow! Great colors and details!~

Liz said...

So cute

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW!~!~!~! I LOVE this...fabulous inspiration :)

Banu said...

WOW!!! Awesome awesome project. Loved it :)

Heather said...

Oh my wordies is this ever fabulous! LOVING this! Such a fabulously fun idea!

Susan Bouchard said...

Eva, you did an amazing job on this! Love it!

Gardner's Basket said...

LOVE THIS! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for sharing!

TraceyT said...

This is just sweet. FAB stamping!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Love this Eva what a great project!!!

Kelly Landers said...

Girl you always amaze me!! Your inspiration wallets are fabulous and so is your take on them! LOVE this project so much!! :-)

Debby/Darthy said...

Fantastic. Your project is perfect. How coincidental is this, I worked on faux embossed leather today for my class on Thursday. This is just gorgeous.

Karen said...

Girl..you rock! That is the coolest idea!!! I so love your wallet!!

Hugs,
Karen

Elisabeth said...

OMgosh, Love it!!!

Sheryl said...

What a fab faux wallet!! I love how you did all that stamping!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--this looks FAB! Great job! TFS:)

Lisa H. said...

Eva,seriously this is amazing. I love everything you do! you are soooo talented! love it-it's so life like!

jan said...

Great implementation of your wallet idea! I likey!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

I love this! I want to make one!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin